Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-27-2016, 03:54 PM)ANTHONY Wrote: I was MCcarron had a playoff game won until the implosion happened...I just don't think Andy is a good QB is all , He gets a lil streaky , but he is not clutch and does not perform in big games.

The Bengals went from a dominate team to an average team when Dalton went down last year. And that's not because Mccarron is such a better QB.
Reply/Quote
Saw that coming.... yeesh
Reply/Quote
Poor timing on the TO...obviously.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
THat TO is going to cost us the ball.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals are so ***** stupid. Hurry up n get a play in. Rather than the Ravens challenge
Reply/Quote
This team is a complete nightmare. That's two significant breaks this game that they have pissed away
Reply/Quote
Zampese forgot to send in the right personnel package and it's going to cost us a first down.
Reply/Quote
So much for 1st down and the timely time out..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals are pure comedy
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
**** you Marvin
Reply/Quote
It's first down. Just have a basic play set for that scenario (run up the middle, our favorite for some reason) snap it ASAP and avoid the challenge. It really is that simple. But, alas... #Bungles
Reply/Quote
I have no idea if that is on Dalton or on Kenny Z for not getting the play in on time, but that TO was just awful.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:54 PM)ANTHONY Wrote: I was MCcarron had a playoff game won until the implosion happened...I just don't think Andy is a good QB is all , He gets a lil streaky , but he is not clutch and does not perform in big games.

McCarron sucked in that playoff game. 

Reply/Quote
I was screaming at the TV when the Bengals called a timeout!!! You could see it was short. Only the Bengals can screw up so epically on such a regular basis!! MB and ML are just sooooooo awesome!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:56 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Great, take a timeout to give Baltimore time to see if the spot is worth a challenge. Nice one, Dalton.

Inlive action, I didn't think he made it.

Reply/Quote
Hahahahahaha.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Holy shit. Marvin Lewis sucks. He needed to tell them to just snap the God damn ball. We obviously didn't get there, and now we just wasted a time out to give the Ravens the ball. He's probably the worst situational coach in the league.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:58 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Zampese forgot to send in the right personnel package and it's going to cost us a first down.

My guess is we were short one man.
Reply/Quote
Fat Marvin. He's a **** up.
Reply/Quote
Nice job there fellas
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote