Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-27-2016, 04:09 PM)R3stangs Wrote: How is it that Tyler Eifert has been essentially eliminated from our offense?

he no good when AJ not taking most of coverage
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Throw it against a hurt CB, get 30ish yards.

Run it the next two downs against the best run D in the NFL, while having a shitty run game.

Kenny Z brilliance!!!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This game has been an affront to professional football so far.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Dalton.  I rewound it trying to count the number of men on the field but couldn't get them all in the frame.  But Andy clearly called it.

He called it with one second on the play clock
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK who called the TO, but someone screwed the pooch. Looked like someone then said "Get back out there", but too late. 

On tv, it looked like Andy but it very well could have been Marvin screaming timeout on the sideline or through the headset. Wouldn't surprise me at all. It's a very "Marvinesque" thing to do. It's basic stuff. The f***** will never learn. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Good thing we have Peerman, right?

Nonsense, it was the wrong move to add depth at the position and bolster special teams when the #2 is on IR and #1 has had a hard time finishing games due to a chest/shoulder problem. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is some baaaaad footballl
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: Burkhead actually looked good there
That's because he keeps churning his legs after contact like you learn in ***** peewee football. I'm sick of Hill
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:09 PM)Trademark Wrote: I wish we had a real QB

?? That was a good pass. Just outstanding coverage.
Reply/Quote
5 bengals let ravens WR get 10 yards, wtf.
Reply/Quote
Dre Kirkpatrick has missed more tackles this game than I can ever remember a playing missing in a half
Reply/Quote
I'm calling a bomb to Wallace for a TD
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:09 PM)R3stangs Wrote: How is it that Tyler Eifert has been essentially eliminated from our offense?

He can't handle being double covered. Defenses have taken him away because all the other pass catchers aren't very good.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Only Burflict can tackle on that team.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Well I was halfway close hit Wallace
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Wtf Dalton. That tard never goes through his progression. It's all pretend snap determined. ****
Reply/Quote
Took out a cop. $5mil for a late shove out of bounds and 20yrs in prison.

Reply/Quote
this is another waste of 3 hours of our afternoon.
Reply/Quote
Tez didn't attempt to pursue. Did he pull something?
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Dalton.  I rewound it trying to count the number of men on the field but couldn't get them all in the frame.  But Andy clearly called it.

Oh, no doubt Andy signaled it, but did it come through the headset? Usually if the HC wants the TO they will go up to the side judge. QB or OC wants it, QB calls it (As OC is communicating with QB). But that does nothing if you are motivated to blame the HC
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote