Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-27-2016, 04:22 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: Dalton is terrible...we will never win anything with him as our QB

he seemed to do better when he was getting pressured all the time. Maybe having protection (last 2 weeks) is throwing him off. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chyke Brown?

There goes the season.
Reply/Quote
Look at the friggin tires on that NFL ambulance. You would think they were picking up wounded in Bagdad!

Reply/Quote
Roll him off the surface. Ravens got a two minute offense to score with.
Reply/Quote
Injury insanity!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Tucker FG range

Reply/Quote
Oh no! NOT Brown down! We're ruined! Ruined I say. Ruined!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Look at the friggin tires on that NFL ambulance. You would think they were picking up wounded in Bagdad!

They say the turf in Baltimore is pretty bad.  Maybe that was why?
Reply/Quote
Wait, weren't they suppose to run it there? Why are they throwing the ball and taking timeouts..i don't understand.

Reply/Quote
Oh look boneheaded burfict pushing someone
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Already across the 50. That's field goal range ?
Reply/Quote
Pretty much a guaranteed 3 more for Ravens at this point.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: he seemed to do better when he was getting pressured all the time. Maybe having protection (last 2 weeks) is throwing him off. 

I'm starting to wonder if the injury to his throwing shoulder is affecting him.  Ever since he started showing up on the injury report, his play has faded hard. He's been really good against the Ravens over the past few years, but looks pretty bad again today.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:27 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Wait, weren't they suppose to run it there? Why are they throwing the ball and taking timeouts..i don't understand.

Hell we threw it 3 times jn 4 plays

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:27 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They say the turf in Baltimore is pretty bad.  Maybe that was why?

They being the M. Nugent backers
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:28 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: Already across the 50. That's field goal range ?

In Denver, yes.  Baltimore, no.
Reply/Quote
Whyyy are the Ravens throwing the ball down field?

Reply/Quote
Can we rent out the remaining decent players we have left to teams drafting ahead of us next year?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Looked like a false start by the RT
Reply/Quote
This dude can kick a friggin FG.

Reply/Quote