Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
Watching Illoka play defense is painfull
Reply/Quote
Comon Dre. Sad
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:55 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Lol, announcers praising Lewis and his bringing good defense to Cincinnati. Their defense wasn't good for the first 5 years of Lewis. Only once Zimmer got here was it good.

Pretty good in 2005.  Led the league in turnovers a couple of years around that time also.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll tell you Dennard is horrible how was he a first round pick
Reply/Quote
Great play Dre. Must admit playing much better this year
Reply/Quote
You think that someone in our defense would cover the guy out of the backfield just one time
Reply/Quote
Ahh Dre. You couldve been the lead Bengal scorer today with that pick
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Our offense puts me to sleep
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Pretty good in 2005.  Led the league in turnovers a couple of years around that time also.

It was 2005. That was mainly due to Chuck Bresnahan's soft, weak ass defensive scheme. Out DB's played several yards off receivers and capitalized on pitiful mistakes by the opponents (mainly the NFC North). 
Reply/Quote
I'm ready for a complete ownership and coaching overhaul!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:55 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Lol, announcers praising Lewis and his bringing good defense to Cincinnati. Their defense wasn't good for the first 5 years of Lewis. Only once Zimmer got here was it good.

Exactly. Zimmer made the D. Actually made it so good they couldn't screw it up for a few years.

Reply/Quote
Other then opening drive tds our offense does nothing to help our defense our offense is one of the worst in the nfl
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 04:56 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: I'll tell you Dennard is horrible how was he a first round pick

I don't get it, he looked phenomenal coming out of college. I blame our coaching (or lack thereof) 
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill with his patented 2 yard run!
Reply/Quote
How did it go so bad so quick. This team is bad everywhere. The DL doesn't pressure, the LBS cant cover and the defensive backs can't cover on 3rd down.
  The QB is alright. The RBs get no help. The OL cant pass or run block. The TE is good, but cant stay healthy.  The WRs give zero threat down field outside of Green. Even our kicker stinks. This is a total rebuild
Reply/Quote
Andy!! How do you not sense him coming!?
Reply/Quote
Why did Hill run out of bounds? Dude needs to stop being so soft. Run over some DBs, you are 235lbs!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Whitworth beaten like a stepford wife
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 05:00 PM)Brimey Wrote: How did it go so bad so quick. This team is bad everywhere. The DL doesn't pressure, the LBS cant cover and the defensive backs can't cover on 3rd down.
  The QB is alright. The RBs get no help. The OL cant pass or run block. The TE is good, but cant stay healthy.  The WRs give zero threat down field outside of Dalton. Even our kicker stinks. This is a total rebuild

A coaching change would do wonders, I can promise you that
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 05:01 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Andy!! How do you not sense him coming!?

Can't blame Andy for that. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote