Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
Everyone. Get the **** out.
Reply/Quote
Maybe he'll be able to sell insurance or something? Kevin Huber should start trying some PATs. That put a sour note on a sweet TD drive.
Reply/Quote
Marvin keeping Nugent is like telling your friend to stay on you with the Titanic. You're just holding on to each other until the inevitable sinking ship goes under.
Reply/Quote
Whos job has more security Nugent or Lewis?
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure we will try to go for 2 instead of tie the game on an XP late in the game and we will not convert the 2 and lose the gam.e That way, people will try to not blame nugent for the loss.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
SMH...
Reply/Quote
Are you ***** kidding me!?!? I have had it with this fing loyalty bullshit!!!!! Is there anybody in this Bengals organization that has a set of fing balls???!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
tar and feathers for Nugent.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Shit kicker for euthanasia

[Image: nugent_sucks_zpsjxevfgfm.png]
Reply/Quote
why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 05:09 PM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: Maybe he'll be able to sell insurance or something? Kevin Huber should start trying some PATs. That put a sour note on a sweet TD drive.

Need a holder then...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
CUT THAT USELESS MOTHER ***** RIGHT NOW!! PUT HIS PUNK ASS ON A ***** PLANE AND SEND HIM THE **** HOME!!
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Is Mike ***** Nugent really going to cost us 4 ***** games!?!? Stay tuned.

Reply/Quote
At what point do we just say, "f*** it" and go for 2 every time??
Reply/Quote
I am employable and have (seriously lol) ben practicing xp's and am starting to get down well. Can't hit anything beyond a xp do ...... can't ***** hurt geez
Reply/Quote
This will be the THIRD game this year we would've won with a competent kicker.
Reply/Quote
"Clap clap clap...Let's go Mike. Gotta clean it up!"
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 05:10 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: CUT THAT USELESS MOTHER ***** RIGHT NOW!! PUT HIS PUNK ASS ON A ***** PLANE AND SEND HIM THE **** HOME!!

No need for a plane. He just lives up the road a piece. Hence why he's STILL here.
Reply/Quote
Anyone want to bet that we end up 4 down late in the game where a FG would tie it but we have to go for the TD because of the missed PAT? Maybe even 3 down where a FG would win it if he made that PAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 05:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So what do you think Nugent's next career will be?

Hmmmm.... I would say directing traffic. Guaranteed nobody would hit anything!

Reply/Quote