Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-06-2020, 06:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: I really don't pay attention to you 

You just did.Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bobby Hart defenders: "Bobby Hart isn't as bad as people think. They just remember how bad he was when he first got here."

Bobby Hart:  <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bobby Hart exudes the same effort that Mike Brown gives to wininng.... <a href="https://t.co/0FpyIJswDL">pic.twitter.com/0FpyIJswDL</a></p>&mdash; JJ (@UDnBengalsFreak) <a href="https://twitter.com/UDnBengalsFreak/status/1335696596089057283?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 6, 2020</a></blockquote>

Personally I feel pretty good about defending Marvin while he was here. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bobby Hart defenders: "Bobby Hart isn't as bad as people think. They just remember how bad he was when he first got here."

Bobby Hart:  <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bobby Hart exudes the same effort that Mike Brown gives to wininng.... <a href="https://t.co/0FpyIJswDL">pic.twitter.com/0FpyIJswDL</a></p>&mdash; JJ (@UDnBengalsFreak) <a href="https://twitter.com/UDnBengalsFreak/status/1335696596089057283?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 6, 2020</a></blockquote>

Lining up for paycheck. Nobody held to be accountable on this team. Yet, everyone is confused why we are 2-9-1.

Shocking.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Fins fans still cheering injuries because one guy hit a guy early once.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Can’t wait for the Hobspin...I mean Fredtoast rebuttal!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: NFL injuries always remind me of this chestnut:

[Image: -1P0tg.gif]
Used to love that!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The look like the fricken Bad News Bears
Reply/Quote
It's simple, at bare minimum Lou and Turner have to go and ZT has to be forced to hire a real OC who gets to call the plays.
Reply/Quote
I can't wait for Zac's fantastic, uptempo, snarky interview. I'm sure we did great things! Only killed another QB and Finley somehow got sacked twice.

Reply/Quote
Time to start doing mock drafts.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Zac now has a win % of .161%. Let me say that again - .161!  Sick
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:34 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Lining up for paycheck. Nobody held to be accountable on this team. Yet, everyone is confused why we are 2-9-1.

Shocking.

Not a Hart fan, but this one is bad even for him.  Spain looks like he's sort of going (WTF, Bobby?!).
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:35 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I can't wait for Zac's fantastic, uptempo, snarky interview. I'm sure we did great things! Only killed another QB and Finley somehow got sacked twice.

How dare you question my genius!!! If you guys can’t tell we are on the right track then you just don’t know football
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:25 PM)Whatever Wrote: Probably an ACL.  Spain and Hart botched a stunt pickup and Spain's guy hit him in the side of his right knee trying to get to Allen.  

For what its worth,  Pro Football Doc is saying it looks like an MCL not ACL.  Still that likely puts him out the rest of the season.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:35 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Time to start doing mock drafts.

Gonna need about 3 years worth to right this roster.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: It's simple, at bare minimum Lou and Turner have to go and ZT has to be forced to hire a real OC who gets to call the plays.

Zac shouldn't be able to hire anyone because he should be fired with Lou and Turner.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How dare you question my genius!!!  If you guys can’t tell we are on the right track then you just don’t know football

Hey, he does have the job and I don't. Clearly he's doing something... I guess... 

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:36 PM)pally Wrote: For what its worth.  Pro Football Doc is saying it looks like an MCL not ACL.  Still that likely puts him out the rest of the season.  

But will he be available for Wild Card Weekend? 
Reply/Quote
I have no doubt that if football were a 5 quarter game, Finley would've been carted off too.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Of all the crappy Bengals games I've watched in my life, this one is the most recent.

Hopefully you DVR'd it so you can relive the magic of the "New Dey" again soon !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote