Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-06-2020, 06:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. Playing hard. Nothing cheap about either of his hits.

I wold argue the second one was only because he hit him before the ball got there.  The first one was just a damn good play and its too bad that it got flagged.  Really impressed with mike thomas' hustle today.  Seemed like he was the only one that gave a crap
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:34 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Lining up for paycheck. Nobody held to be accountable on this team. Yet, everyone is confused why we are 2-9-1.

Shocking.

It was similar maybe even worse in a 1990s.  Nevertheless there is no accountability because the general manager cannot be fired.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. Playing hard. Nothing cheap about either of his hits.

I personally loved how on the the second one, the PR immediately throws his hands up in the air and looks at the official for a flag, then plays dead like a soccer player.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Other than the 73 yd TD our offense has ran 42 plays for 99 yards.

And that was a 2 yd pass and a blown defensive play.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And that was a 2 yd pass and a blown defensive play.

What was the final count after that, though? 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Half the team is just going the motions.
Thats the culture Zac built
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:38 PM)Whatever Wrote: I personally loved how on the the second one, the PR immediately throws his hands up in the air and looks at the official for a flag, then plays dead like a soccer player.

Oh wait I’m hurt.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Finley is just lucky that Nathan Peterman is a thing so he's not easily the worst QB in the NFL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:39 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: What was the final count after that, though? 

49 plays 124 without the 72 yarder. 

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:35 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Time to start doing mock drafts.

The time for that started in the 3rd quarter of the Washington game.

Reply/Quote
12 first downs, 195 yards and 7 points versus Miami.

11 first downs, 155 yards and 17 (10 on offense) versus New York.

That's good, right?

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Miami’s defense is what Mike Zimmer had in Cincinnati years ago.

NOT.EVEN.CLOSE.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: I really don't pay attention to you you're annoying

How do you not pay attention...when you reply.

That is kind of the definition of paying attention.  Mellow

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:42 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: 12 first downs, 195 yards and 7 points versus Miami.

11 first downs, 155 yards and 17 (10 on offense) versus New York.

That's good, right?

That means we're trending to a baker's dozen next week!  Sweet.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If Burrow watched the game, I would like to get his thoughts right about now.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:39 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Half the team is just going the motions.
Thats the culture Zac built

I really only saw a handful of guys half assing it out there today.  I saw bad coaching and lack of talent more than lack of effort.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:45 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: If Burrow watched the game, I would like to get his thoughts right about now.

He would probably rather snap his other knee that watch that. 

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:45 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: If Burrow watched the game, I would like to get his thoughts right about now.

Probably something along the lines of....

"I would have beaten those mf'ers."
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:38 PM)Whatever Wrote: I personally loved how on the the second one, the PR immediately throws his hands up in the air and looks at the official for a flag, then plays dead like a soccer player.

He should have been flagged for 'delay of pain'.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:39 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: What was the final count after that, though? 

I don't know that i want to do the math. lol

Reply/Quote