Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-06-2020, 05:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Taylor should be fired directly after the game, and forced to take an Uber to the airport.

He can just stay in Miami.
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14972085]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wow just handed that first to them. Didn’t even hesitate.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't think the ball ever got to the 20.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:28 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Meanwhile, in California, Joe Burrow is watching this game and throwing up hospital food.

[Image: 38171630.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:31 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Don't think the ball ever got to the 20.

No and the refs didn’t even pretend to care.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:25 PM)BoBengal Wrote: This.  Bullock has been solid as Bengal and is one of the Top 25 kickers all-time in the NFL.

Except he doesn’t have a clutch bone in his body. Any hint of pressure and the dude folds.

Bullock will suck the momentum away from this team almost every time he gets a chance.
Reply/Quote
we will lose 31 to 7
Reply/Quote
If I had a nickel for every missed tackle, Id be Jeff Bezos
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Taylor should be fired directly after the game, and forced to take an Uber to the airport.

Half of this sentiment is classic Mike Brown, but probably not the important half.
Reply/Quote
I think this should solidify Burrow ROTY. This offense is puke worthy without him. They have averaged 3.4 offensive points per half since Burrow has gone down.
Reply/Quote
Alright, guys. I'm done. I ain't watching the rest of this game. Hope y'all have a good Sunday, what's left of it

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Fans around the league looking at this score will think it is a close game.
Reply/Quote
Burrow injury was a big blow to the defense.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:25 PM)BoBengal Wrote: This.  Bullock has been solid as Bengal and is one of the Top 25 kickers all-time in the NFL.

Shocked
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Half of this sentiment is classic Mike Brown, but probably not the important half.

Happened to an NHL coach a few years ago.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/11/gerard-gallant-panthers-fired-taxi

Reply/Quote
Total of -4 yards? Well hey, don't make it TOO obvious!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:32 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Except he doesn’t have a clutch bone in his body. Any hint of pressure and the dude folds.

Stop it.  This just is not true.

As a Bengal Bullock is 5-7 on FGs in the final 2 minutes of the fourth quarter and one of the two misses was due to a cramp.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:33 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I think this should solidify Burrow ROTY. This offense is puke worthy without him. They have averaged 3.4 offensive points per half since Burrow has gone down.

Seriously. Both Herbert and Tua’s team’s have won games without them. We can barely cross midfield without Burrow.

Reply/Quote
***** losers
Reply/Quote