Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-06-2020, 05:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Stop it.  This just is not true.

As a Bengal Bullock is 5-7 on FGs in the final 2 minutes of the fourth quarter and one of the two misses was due to a cramp.

That’s like 71%. Two misses in seven attempts is not good.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Stop it.  This just is not true.

As a Bengal Bullock is 5-7 on FGs in the final 2 minutes of the fourth quarter and one of the two misses was due to a cramp.

How many did he make that we tied, took the lead, or extended the lead? Making them just to close the gap mean nothing. 
Reply/Quote
We are running out of players.
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling TUA will make my signature next.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:38 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: How many did he make that we tied, took the lead, or extended the lead? Making them just to close the gap mean nothing. 

So then the miss means nothing as well. They would still be losing even if Bullock made it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:38 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I have a feeling TUA will make my signature next.

Use Boyd getting ejected.

Reply/Quote
One loss closer to [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.registerguard.com%2...f=1&nofb=1]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
False start by the FB. No worries
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:38 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: How many did he make that we tied, took the lead, or extended the lead? Making them just to close the gap mean nothing. 

If he is not missing then it does not matter.

But he hit a game winning 44 yd FG against Tampa Bay in 2018 with no time left on the clock.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:39 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: One loss closer to [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.registerguard.com%2...f=1&nofb=1]

Trust the process. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seriously. Both Herbert and Tua’s team’s have won games without them. We can barely cross midfield without Burrow.

Inaccurate comparisons. The difference being that both of those teams have veteran journeymen QBs on their teams that have both won in this league in their careers.

We have crap at QB after JB!
Reply/Quote

ANd one of those was a FG down 27-0 with 30 seconds left against Baltimore.  Thats a meaningless kick

Fred is right....Bullock is soooooooooo clutch
Reply/Quote
Looks like Miami hit the gas in their Lamborghini this half and were driving around in circles in our little clown cars.
Reply/Quote
Why would you throw at WJ3 with all the other bums we have out there?

Reply/Quote
Once they officially lose this game, Zac will be just one road loss away from tying the all-time record...zero wins in 16 tries. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So then the miss means nothing as well. They would still be losing even if Bullock made it.

I think you think you're trying to make a point, but you don't even know what your trying to prove. But yes it doesn't, but his makes mean nothing if it has no bearing on the outcome, just a stat padder. Just like a QB getting garbage time yards mean nothing and doesn't justify being great unless it matters in the outcome of the game. 
Reply/Quote
-4 yards of offense in the second half for the Offensive guru.

Pretty good.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:40 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Inaccurate comparisons. The difference being that both of those teams have veteran journeymen QBs on their teams that have both won in this league in their careers.

We have crap at QB after JB!

Yeah, comparing Fitzpatrick and Tyrod to Finley and Allen is soft.

Also the only game the Chargers won without Hebert was against the Joe Burrow-led Bengals. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
C'mon guys, 12 points is nothing.

Last year we were down 23 in the 4th quarter and came back to tie the game.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:42 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Once they officially lose this game, Zac will be just one loss (Texans) away from tying the all-time record, going 16 road games without a win. 

Should be cheap to resign? 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote