Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
I just wanna win Sad
Reply/Quote
Driskell is holding the ball about 0.2 seconds longer than Andy and that's getting him in trouble. I agree he needs to start escaping the pocket.
Reply/Quote
YeyYey.. we gained a yard.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Driskell shouldnt stand in the pocket
Reply/Quote
Lol made Hart look silly
Reply/Quote
So much for all that “Driskel The Savior” talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
How embarrassing for Hart
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:16 PM)Synric Wrote: It wasn't tripping the guard and centers feet were planted. Willis was trying to squeeze through and tripped himself doing it.

Bullshit.  I will post a screenshot of the Olineman lifting his foot.  If I can find a replay.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: You mean start slapping guys on the sidelines ? 

Do something different. I’m sick of hearing how he is a Guru while the line is still crap.
Reply/Quote
There has been like 2 bad calls against the Bengals and people on this board are acting like THAT is why they suck.

Meanwhile the Bengals just got a gift first down on a bad penalty against Miller who pancaked Hart.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Driskel needs to get his legs involved in this 2 minute drill

Lazor is preferring him to stand tall in the pocket like Brady or Peyton Manning. Why use his athletic skills after all..
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You forgot the ninja.

The Marvin defense has played against Mayfield, Jackson, and Keenum and gave up 35 in the first half against the Browns, a record amount of rushing yards to Jackson, and are about to lose to Keenum.

This is not better. They still look like crap, just crap against subpar QBs rather than crap against Brees and Mahomes.

At least today they look better.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
WoohooWoohoo! A Ihop first down 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:21 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: So much for all that “Driskel The Savior” talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His throws are good, his running is lacking.
Reply/Quote
So I didn't get a chance to read through the thread.

What was the starting lineup of the Oline?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: There has been like 2 bad calls against the Bengals and people on this board are acting like THAT is why they suck.

Meanwhile the Bengals just got a gift first down on a bad penalty against Miller who pancaked Hart.

They suck for many, many reasons. But there have been more than 2 bad calls. It happens almost every week.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Poor accuracy Drisk
Reply/Quote
So predictable play calling
Reply/Quote
As many needs that there are at linebacker and defense this offensive line is putrid.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Now that was a nice pass and catch
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote