Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
(12-02-2018, 04:37 PM)Tomkat Wrote: 3 things I want to see happen today.
1. Bengals win
2. Baker Mayfield get stomped! (Happening)
3. Lamar Jackson look incompetent. ( Kinda happening - he's fumbled twice, 1 returned for TD)

After last weeks game I was reading some Browns threads and they were talking about running the table and how the league is now on notice. I now feel obligated to root for their destruction every week.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:46 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This is just evident that Dalton isn't the issue.. It's the coaching.. This isn't preseason. This is a MUST WIN GAME. Regardless of what we believe here, these pros are playing for a next level spot in the season and poor mistakes continue to happen.

There are no "must win" games for this franchise.  Haven't been since 1990 or so.
Reply/Quote
Over/under Mixon seldom touches the ball this half?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:42 PM)Synric Wrote: No they aren't. For most of that first half they were giving Driskel easy throws scheming receivers open for catch and run plays. Lazor hasnt done that for Dalton all season

We can disagree then, he tried to run the ball once. That shows Lazor has no idea what to do with him. Like I said, more dalton's playbook than anything. And Driskell holds the ball about 0.2-0.3 seconds longer than Andy (who is almost league leader in release timE), and that's causing pressure with this OL.
Reply/Quote
And there goes the drive....
Reply/Quote
These penalties. Wow.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
holding on Hopkins to start the half...
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
And there’s another
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:47 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Over/under Mixon seldom touches the ball this half?

Lol I'll take Over...I mean he is averaging like 7 yards per carry.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Can we end up with 20 flags.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:46 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This is just evident that Dalton isn't the issue.. It's the coaching.. This isn't preseason. This is a MUST WIN GAME. Regardless of what we believe here, these pros are playing for a next level spot in the season and poor mistakes continue to happen.

Yup season literally on the line annnd - coaching not to lose :giggle:

Reply/Quote
Penalty and a drop to start the half
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The team is not really helping out the quarterback all that much.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Well... They say you could call holding on every play... Looks like this ref crew is taking that to heart
Reply/Quote
Use stickum Boyd, drive is over. At least we got 3 points this game lol. Also at least it's not 3rd and 40.
Reply/Quote
Them halftime adjustments! So good.

Holding on the first play, dropped pass on the second.

Marvin got them ready to play!

(Oh wow, didn't realize Bengals had the second most drops in the NFL.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
What a wonderful drive Marvin Bravo BRAVO. So glad we always defer.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:49 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Yup season literally on the line annnd - coaching not to lose :giggle:

Frustrating.. Especially when this defense was picked apart. No shots down field. Nothing. Coaching flounders just as much without AJ

"Driskell is tall.. He won't have any batted balls." 

Second batted ball this game. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
We'e had 3rd and 17, 3rd and 29, 3rd and 39. This team is worse than the browns, damN!
Reply/Quote
Think I’m gonna play some PS4. This game sucks
Reply/Quote