Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
(12-02-2018, 05:19 PM)R3stangs Wrote: You’ve got to at least slow him down. He can’t just get a free run. And driskel has had pressure all day long.

It’s because of the stretch play action the other way he is unblocked sometimes you have a chip but it didn’t seem like we had one built in there.
Reply/Quote
Denver needs to run up the score. That’s the only way to get the coaches shitcanned by noon tomorrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If Boyd is out for the game we might get to see Driskel forcing the ball to Auden Tate.  That's pretty much something people wanted for most of the season, righT?

Tate and Malone are inactive today
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: "Marvin Lewis defense is better."
-A bunch of people who stuck their head in the sand, having their delusions not age well.

Sure the defense isn't playing a perfect game...but it doesn't help that the offense has not done anything...you have to help them. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
It's like this coaching staff is playing for a top 5 pick in the draft.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:19 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Because he saw the team in the 90s. This to him is good football with just a little bad luck.

So true and so sad.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It's good to see Gio out there.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If Boyd is out for the game we might get to see Driskel forcing the ball to Auden Tate.  That's pretty much something people wanted for most of the season, righT?

He’s inactive
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:21 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Tate and Malone are inactive today

The entire team is inactive.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How did we score 3 points? The followup is how did we win a game this year lol.

Mind you, the colts are already 6 - 5. The same colts we beat this season.
Reply/Quote
My 3 favorite plays:
Gio up the middle
1 yard out to Uzomah
4 yard out to Core.
Reply/Quote
Peko wanted to do the fat man dance over Driskil

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I didnt see replay, but was Burfict that bad on that run?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Vontaze Burfict's season in a nutshell on that Lindsay 65-yard TD.</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1069325078851198976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 2, 2018</a></blockquote>
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Mixon is trying

Reply/Quote
Peko thought he was still on the Bengals for a second there. Wink

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Mixon is incredible

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Ok, now that we've sucked them in its time to wrap up the win ! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:22 PM)Synric Wrote: Sure the defense isn't playing a perfect game...but it doesn't help that the offense has not done anything...you have to help them. 

They are playing against Case Keenum.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, that Lindsey run helps my fantasy team. Alas, fantasy is always more rewarding than reality when you are a Bengals fan. Hey, speaking of fantasy, is Driskel the answer at QB yet? I like that kid's moxy and athleticism.

This makes the rest of us happy about your fantasy of being a GM. Congratulations
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:03 PM)grampahol Wrote: A little closer to the higher draft picks...

Draft picks don't mean shit if the same FO/coaches are making the picks.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote