Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
Breaking news: Mike Brown spotted shopping at Walmart 5 minutes ago.
Reply/Quote
Did they just say it wasn’t safe for dalton on the sideline because he has a cast on his hand. Gotta be kidding.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:25 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I hope you're wearing your white batsuit today...

After wasting my Sunday, I'll be wearing some sort of suit and smacking the crap out of someone. 

My wife and I are masochist. 

Should be interesting. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Holy crap, Core stole Ross' meaningless TD!  OOOOOH MAN.
We are down 11 now in the 3rd , how is that meaningless?
Reply/Quote
Wait. Did I just dream that Core scored a TD?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Do we have a run defense
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: No other team suffers injuries, you're right. Seriously, any backup comes in and it's insta-loss with this team. Fire the coaches, that's not a gameplan. We got lucky in those 4 wins, some in the last second.

Our defense is atrocious, injuries or not.

Dude, NOBODY'S 2nd string is as good as the starters, that's why they're the 2nd string.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:24 PM)pally Wrote: The same Case Keenum who took the Vikings to the playoffs last year and has back to back victories against the Chargers and Steelers

The same Case Keenum who is currently 28th in passer rating and was a career backup/journeyman outside of that 1 season with the Vikings, who couldn't wait to upgrade him even after that season.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis has been outcoached by Vance Joseph.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:29 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Burfict is a shell of himself I think it's time with the Bengals is over.

He's going to go to the Steelers and murder Dalton and the NFL will give him the congressional medal of honor.  Just you watch.
Reply/Quote
Broncos on pace for well over 200 yards rushing.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Keemun just too hard to bring down
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:29 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Burfict is a shell of himself I think it's time with the Bengals is over.

Trade him to Pittsburgh so he can be a HOFer..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Dunlap getting tackled that play. Jesus Christ!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: No other team suffers injuries, you're right. Seriously, any backup comes in and it's insta-loss with this team. Fire the coaches, that's not a gameplan. We got lucky in those 4 wins, some in the last second.

Our defense is atrocious, injuries or not.
Not like this team has. The impact of injuries this year has been generational. But the situation did expose the poor leadership situation...if it wasn't already.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
You know your team is bad when your only TD comes from CORE. muahaha....
Reply/Quote
BENGALS BALL
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
NICKERSON!!

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Bengals ball!

sob it's still a game, and I want sunshine.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Michael Johnson is so bad...instead of using his hands against the offensive line he turns and throws a shoulder...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote