Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
Ok guys, I know the Bengals gave up a TD and Burrow just fumbled it, but I'm here now. We got this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Burrow has to help his lineman out right there and not be a statue in the pocket.

Moving 2 feet up would’ve avoided that strip sack. That’s on Burrow. It’s impossible to keep a statue clean
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Need a stop here...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just gotta weather this storm.
Marvin's teams would fold... this is not Marvin's team.
Reply/Quote
We should just find a way to get Mixon to run against this junk defense; I don't want Burrow in a shootout against this gunslinger, we want a win. Joe will make turnovers.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ok guys, I know the Bengals gave up a TD and Burrow just fumbled it, but I'm here now. We got this.

I hope so
Reply/Quote
Not sure why they didn't see that coming. They were clearly going to be safe to get points.
Reply/Quote
9-0
Reply/Quote
Just invited them to walk back into FG range. maybe he’ll shank again

of course, right down the pipe
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Good job defense.
Reply/Quote
9-0 ... Could be 6-7 Bengals but this offense just lays eggs EVERY SINGLE game at the start.
Reply/Quote
Which half are the bengals going to show up for this week. Starting to look like the 2nd half. Cleveland game all over again.
Reply/Quote
Joe laughing on the sidelines
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:19 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: 9-0 ... Could be 6-7 Bengals but this offense just lays eggs EVERY SINGLE game at the start.

Except the last game, where we were up like 31-3 at half lol. But yeah seems like they need to be punched in the mouth, hey we're laying NFL here and not madden?

I'm sticking with Burrow is making adjustments at halftime and not zac taylor.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:17 PM)Housh Wrote: Burrow has to help his lineman out right there and not be a statue in the pocket.

Moving 2 feet up would’ve avoided that strip sack. That’s on Burrow. It’s impossible to keep a statue clean

But…he did. He was sliding up into the pocket and was about to release for a deep cross
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ok guys, I know the Bengals gave up a TD and Burrow just fumbled it, but I'm here now. We got this.

Whether we do or don't, the doomers are starting early in this one. 

I'm all for being negative when it's deserved but a 9-0 first quarter start and so many ready to call it.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:17 PM)Housh Wrote: Burrow has to help his lineman out right there and not be a statue in the pocket.

Also need the blind side tackle to not get burned from the get go.
Reply/Quote
Chargers are on adrenaline, can't give them anything more though, a lot of time left to play.
Reply/Quote
Looks like no 3 game win streaks this year

How can they not be running over this weak run D?
Also Burow does have to slide up but Jonah needs to keep his guy out of the backfield too
Reply/Quote
Well it's better than a 99 yard pick six. But again this crap of coming out of the gate like garbage has to stop.
Reply/Quote