Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 05:53 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Wow...

Sorry I don't have blinders on. He is showing poor pocket awareness and that was supposed to be a strength. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:51 PM)STR1PES Wrote: Nah.  Palmer would've never came out from pinky injury after halftime.

True lol. Giant panzie
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Again, I ask you: why are you so happy that the Bengals are losing and will most likely lose the game? I thought you were a Bengal fan, but clearly you are not.

Dude they lost this game in the 1st quarter. I was over it then lol. My happiness is not tied to the success or not of the Cincinnati Bengals. I feel bad for you if it's your case. Maybe 30 years of being a fan would teach you.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:52 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Yup, it's always next year.  On to year #32.  Yippee.

I get that, but teams don't tend to jump from a top 5 pick, to Superbowl overnight. Cmon man, obvious progress is being made, feel free to drop the 'same ol Bungles' when we falter in the playoffs next year lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:51 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: It's crazy that some of the "fans" on this board are more happy with a loss so they can say I told you so.

^^^
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Burrow taking another hit for a 3 yard gain on a flagged play is not what you want to see.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:52 PM)Tony Wrote: PALMER did it already lol.. Remember when he had to use his one hand to hand off for a whole 2nd half of the season?

It was his left thumb, but I do recall all the upside down handoffs with his left hand, that season.  Or wait....was it his right thumb?

EDIT - It was his left thumb.
Reply/Quote
Burrow hate here is unreal. Dude has 2 backup lineman and playing with injury to throwing hand. Seems almost like chargers board
Reply/Quote
This franchise sucks and always will suck
Man handled at home by the soft Chargers.
Reply/Quote
well. that sucked
Reply/Quote
Now its over
Reply/Quote
Forced another one
Reply/Quote
I think we all could see that coming.
Reply/Quote
Shit..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
HERBERT definitely >>>>> Burrow
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:54 PM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry I don't have blinders on. He is showing poor pocket awareness and that was supposed to be a strength. 

Nah, most of your posts are just a joke and no one takes them seriously lol
Reply/Quote
Burrow ***** sucks.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
WTH JOE

Reply/Quote
Ball game. Say it PhilHos.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:54 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: We arent happy with a loss Phil!

I know. MOst Bengals fans are no. Reuben is clearly not a Bengal fan though and is clearly happy the Bengals will most likely lose.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote