Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
Barring a series of events that will be shown on ESPN for decades to come, this game is definitely over.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:12 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: He was ROTY

Cmon guy

You and me both know Burrow got hurt
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:11 PM)JumboTron Wrote: You're just full of holiday cheer, aren't ya?

Sick of this crap team. Been watching for too many years and they still suck.
Reply/Quote
That was a big game by the Chargers.

This isn't a playoff team. But they made a better game of it then I thought they would after the 1st quarter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
It's over..Good try, but the injuries killed em. Joe sacked way too often, finger messed up, Wilson hurt, Awuzie out.. Etc. Some just brutal bad luck.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Maybe we beat Denver in two weeks, other than that it's going to be a very long December.
Reply/Quote
These guys just ***** gave up. Determine to lose from the first snap. Graz guys mission accomplished.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:09 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Lot of sensitive fans on here who still think they are going to turn it around (like the previous 30 seasons?)
Herbert is way better than Burrow and it’s not even close. They all got ***** slapped today at home.  Still the same old soft losers they always are.

The Ls going to be piling up here at the end of the year.

This is borderline ban-worthy.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:12 PM)Housh Wrote: Burrow doesn’t even have the time to look for a route deep than 5 yards. Herbert is not outplaying Burrow, our line is just having its worst game of the year

It's bad all over the place.  That said the banged up o=line has been garbage today.  Terrible game.  They need to put this in the rear view mirror.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:12 PM)Housh Wrote: Burrow doesn’t even have the time to look for a route deep than 5 yards. Herbert is not outplaying Burrow, our line is just having its worst game of the year

nah nah the o-line is fine

Burrow is clearly the issue here. Just so far inferior to Herbert
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:09 PM)Tony Wrote: It's 1 game guys let's not freak. It was huge loss but live to fight another day..

I mean, we're still 7-5 and we have some control over our destiny, but I can't say we live to fight another day until Burrow's finger is not a huge swollen mess as soon as the adrenaline of gameday wears off.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:02 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Well you do you man, I'm not gunna pick on somebody protecting themselves against the Bengals being the Bengals lol.

Just saying nobody sensible would've had us winning the Superbowl this year. And so far we've gone from worst 5 team in the league, to really not that far off the AFCs best this year. 

They shat this game though, that I'll agree. Who wouldn't!

Never thought we were goingt to the Superbowl.  

On to year #32.   Yay.

Hopefully in a month or so you can bring this back up so I can eat some crow.  I would happily eat.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:13 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: wow, great

and Burrow was injured because his o-line was a garbage dump

Yes but he was still ROTY

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:13 PM)matmaven Wrote: Two terrible losses in the last three home games.  Not even close to good enough.

Be careful, if you actually have standards and hold the Bengals to them you'll get attacked...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Barring a series of events that will  be shown on ESPN for decades to come, this game is definitely over.

It's never over philos
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:14 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Maybe we beat Denver in two weeks, other than that it's going to be a very long December.

I don’t see them winning any more games, they peaked early in the season
Reply/Quote
Wonder if Taylor will give them another day off this week??
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:13 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Sick of this crap team. Been watching for too many years and they still suck.

For the record I definitely agree.
Reply/Quote
This team will not make the playoffs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:13 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Sick of this crap team. Been watching for too many years and they still suck.

So quit watching and hoping.. I get it though..frustrating, but it was injuries to all the wrong guys..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote