Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals***
Wasn't Sproles on Techmo Bowl?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They're playing the Ravens beating down the Dolphins here. It seems like a solid win for the Bengals if not exactly a beatdown. What do you think?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 05:28 PM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: They're playing the Ravens beating down the Dolphins here. It seems like a solid win for the Bengals if not exactly a beatdown. What do you think?

About what
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 05:28 PM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: They're playing the Ravens beating down the Dolphins here. It seems like a solid win for the Bengals if not exactly a beatdown. What do you think?

I don't know that I would call it a beat down, but it was definitely a strong showing by the striped helmets.
Reply/Quote
Dennard tackling technique, uh..lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 05:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Fair enough, it does move fast. I just know I am the one who always backs you up against Fred on how bad Alexander is.

Did a big writeup awhile back on his team's YPC over his tenure. It was ugly.

I just also know Hill is getting really really poor yards after contact, and that is a RB stat. He isn't creating any yards himself, despite being a 235lb RB.

Anyone can run behind a great OL. I think the Bengals just need to try to find an upgrade.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think Hill is all that. At this point I'd have no issue with replacing him...but I don't think a prime AP is doing much behind this line. I think Hill is decent at least. Would probably look much better behind an average o-line. The main problem I have with Hill anymore is that he always seems nicked up.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 05:21 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Look I can't stand Marvin as much as the next guy but this is on Burkhead's fumble 

Is it?  Sure, from one point of view.  However, in a nothing game, you know that your OL doesn't run block worth crap.  You have all the young receivers in, you should be getting those new WRs as many targets as possible.  Doesn't mean that you have to run the 9 route very play to run up the score.  Just use the time to develop those players connection with your QB.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
ESPN Article: Bears, 49ers fail to complete pass in 1st quarter.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 05:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Is it?  Sure, from one point of view.  However, in a nothing game, you know that your OL doesn't run block worth crap.  You have all the young receivers in, you should be getting those new WRs as many targets as possible.  Doesn't mean that you have to run the 9 route very play to run up the score.  Just use the time to develop those players connection with your QB.

If philly gets a TD here this is far from over
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 05:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Is it?  Sure, from one point of view.  However, in a nothing game, you know that your OL doesn't run block worth crap.  You have all the young receivers in, you should be getting those new WRs as many targets as possible.  Doesn't mean that you have to run the 9 route very play to run up the score.  Just use the time to develop those players connection with your QB.

All the more reason to keep pounding it so they can figure it out...
Reply/Quote
Ouch I hope Green-Beckham is ok
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Shoulder injury for Burfict

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 05:32 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: If philly gets a TD here this is far from over

Which was exactly my point about Marvin letting off the gas...

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If AB doesn't lower his head, that's how last year's playoff game ends.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I don't believe they have ever lost wearing this uni combination. In fact they always seem to do well in the orange jerseys.

HMMmm

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 05:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: All the more reason to keep pounding it so they can figure it out...

Uh, we've figured the problem out.  It's the Center...

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 05:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burfict hurt, running off field. Big hit by Vontaze. Probably injured his forearm.

Hard telling with Tez. He's turned out to be very Big Ben like with "injuries".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
9 minutes to go.
Reply/Quote
Damn. When Burfict hits you. You feEl it!
Reply/Quote

Rebound of an expired feline.
Reply/Quote