Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
the team has thrown the towel.. the defense knows the offense cant' score, why even bother.
Reply/Quote
Their line on 4th down looked illegal as ****.

Going to be a long night travel to London tomorrow before flying on Wednesday not sure there’s enough fireball in the greater Cincinnati area :lol:
Reply/Quote
No surprise yet, but I want to lose 80-0 so maybe someone gets fired. Otherwise we ain't seeing shit from this game. Nobody will stand out, Jake is not our backup, we have no run game, nothing. Defense gives up 550-600 yards, what are we going to see?
Reply/Quote
Jags will score 60 points

Here comes another anemic showing on O
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:32 PM)Housh Wrote: Defense and offense just pure ass
The defense has been pure trash for 90% of the season.  Nothing new there.
Reply/Quote
Nobody wants to play anymore. No Joe, no go.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Holy shit! EVERY play but the bomb to Kirk should have been flagged for a hold except the block in the back on the reverse. This is going to be a LONG game if the officials aren't going to call squat.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Zac has jumped the shark. I’m still in disbelief they didn’t punt.
Reply/Quote
This team has quit.

Needs a total teardown. Especially on the defensive side of the ball.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
The Joe Burrow of our defense Has to be hurt....right?
Put Lou in the portal
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: No surprise yet, but I want to lose 80-0 so maybe someone gets fired. Otherwise we ain't seeing shit from this game. Nobody will stand out, Jake is not our backup, we have no run game, nothing. Defense gives up 550-600 yards, what are we going to see?

Lol.

Cannot believe how quickly we became the laughing stock of the NFL so fast. So depressing
Reply/Quote
No worries guys! It’s still early. We’re just warming up!
Reply/Quote
The defense puts up all the resistance of an ugly girl on prom night.
Reply/Quote
and here I went conservative and had the Jags -6.5 should of just went ahead and did the -10
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Don’t understand Lou’s call on 4th down. They should have run a goal line D - of course they were sneaking it. No one lined up over the guard so it’s an easy sneak.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:32 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If Zac keeps running the same offense with our career backup QB that we run with our top notch #1 overall pick QB. He deserves to be fired. Plain and simple. It’s one of the dumbest things I’ve seen an NFL coach do.

I don’t get to watch tonight.  So that’s just the thoughts bleeding over from last week. But my expectations are low.

Agreed but they did run the ball significantly more than usual on the first series.

The Pittsburgh game was the worst game plan ever. 
Reply/Quote
Zac went for it on fourth.
Browning stood there hoping something would happen on fourth.
Busted coverage on the very first play.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Is it possible we could do one kick off return without a holding call
Reply/Quote
We need to rethink the defensive scheme also, as if these players cannot mentally execute it switch to something they can do.
Reply/Quote
Fans love going for it on 4th down. That is what happens when you don't make it. That was the same as a fumble around the 50 and giving Jags a turnover and great field position. Good reason not to always do what the fans or computer numbers say.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote