Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
This is exactly what I expected to happen with Jake Browning. He can’t process and make reads quicker than the d gets home. Gotta throw screens and the entire Jags D knows it. We should be handing it off 80% of the time and slow the game down. Only chance.

And our D sucks. But what’s new
Reply/Quote
Few good plays in there but some very bad ones that really make you shake your head. I get trying the field goal but now you know. Range isn’t there tonight.
Reply/Quote
2-3 good play calls on that drive.

McPherson has a bigger leg than that. Thought that was going in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All I can do is lmao!! Another lost season in a long, long, long, long line of shit seasons. Always an excuse. We had our chance and the oline ruined our 2 chances. We literally look like a 90’s team again. Lmao!!! So much fun being a Bengals fan. While other teams are making changes to try and get ahead of next year we make excuses and keep the status quo. Just straight comedy at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Just run the damned ball Zac. These throws behind the line of scrimmage are shit for the birds..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:41 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Never thought I’d see Mac put one short this is so upsetting.

From 57, not a short kick to begin with.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:42 PM)Joelist Wrote: Evan has been terrible this season. He should be basically automatic at this type of distance otherwise the pick is a waste.

Automatic from 57 yards?  He missed by a couple inches.  What a terribly uninformed comment. 

Reply/Quote
Nice play by Battle
Reply/Quote
Battle a GREAT job getting over the WR
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:43 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Bengals defense was averaging 8 explosive plays per game, so far we having given up 2, we are still on track to give up 8

That's insane really, 1 explosive play loses you the superbowl. Joe Burrow trying to cover all this shit up and can't lol
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:42 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Kick looked so good.

57 on grass at sea level is asking a lot. This ain’t Mile High.
Reply/Quote
Kinda PI
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Brown starts this next drive
Reply/Quote
I mean we were moving the ball pretty well. I get doing a trick play. But the level of stupidity on that one is up there. Browning doesn't seem overly fast. I'm still just trying to work this out I mean best result is a 1st down? I'm really hoping he was chases 2nd option.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:45 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: 57 on grass at sea level is asking a lot. This ain’t Mile High.

Great point.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:43 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Nope.  I was thinking that too but not anymore.  Good kicker but hes been far from elite since he was a rook

Regressed like almost every other part of this team with maybe the exception of Chase and Burrow when he’s healthy (which isn’t often)
Reply/Quote
A moral victory, a stop on defense, who knew
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:45 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: 57 on grass at sea level is asking a lot. This ain’t Mile High.

That is true, it's a long kick indeed. It could have been a 55 yarder or 50 yarder if we just kept running apparently lol
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:44 PM)Supadave Wrote: Few good plays in there but some very bad ones that really make you shake you shake your head. I get trying the field goal but now you know. Range isn’t there tonight.

I think the field has a lot of say in that.  Turf is flying on every play, so long range will not be easy.
Reply/Quote
These absolutely ridiculous parallel passes are going to end up with a pick six before very many more. You can get away with that once or twice when you are doing other stuff successfully and when you put a little bit more heat on the ball cant baby those.. It’s time to see AJ if they are even the slightest bit interested in winning. FFS call plays that help your budget qb.
Reply/Quote