Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
Chase Brown looking pretty decent
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:46 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Any bets on how long browning stays in the game?

All game

Hes not gonna play bad.

His issue is hes likely not gonna play that good either

We need teh run game today
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Brown - looking shifty
Reply/Quote
8 yard run - time for some LOS passes
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:46 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Any bets on how long browning stays in the game?

Whole game. Bengals watching the college playoffs and wondering who to draft.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
What we need is more wide receiver screens for -4 yards. Keep it up Z
Reply/Quote
Statement drive opportunity here for Zac
Reply/Quote
I think Jake browning is going to get blitzed on 3rd and 4 lol, why are we trying to play Browning like this is Burrow's team? You can't tell me Browning can only throw screen passes, get him out of the ***** pocket zac. He's more mobile than Joe and he's holding the ball longer than Joe!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:47 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: On the five… another three and out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here we are.., isn’t it weird people thinks Taylor should be fired lol hell yes he should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, I don't understand when so many people decided 57 yard FGs were just easy gimmies.

McPherson hasn't been great this year at all, but people need to just accept that 55+ is not a super high success rate kick.

We have uninformed fans.

Reply/Quote
I know there's a play where you fake a handoff and then throw the ball down the field. Works well after you establish the running game. What's that called?
Reply/Quote
Run game and 2 yard passes means the defenses really only have to defend about 5 yards of depth on the field. Good luck succeeding with that.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Is Mixon gonna give us a show tonight? lol
Reply/Quote
Shotgun run in short yardage?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:48 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: What we need is more wide receiver screens for -4 yards. Keep it up Z

They may go balls out and throw another one yard pass.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Luckily Bengals only down 7 to 0. With this back up QB, they need a more basic conservative game plan. These wild plays Taylor calling a bad idea.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
No deception on that 2nd down call. Too obvious
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:47 PM)Housh Wrote: All game

Hes not gonna play bad.

His issue is hes likely not gonna play that good either

We need teh run game today

He won’t throw any Int’s only throwing the ball 3 yards down field. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:48 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: What we need is more wide receiver screens for -4 yards. Keep it up Z

what we need is a flip to chase behind the backfield, a screen to mixon, who screens it back to browning but it gets pick 6 
Reply/Quote
Id honestly run here ngl.

I dont like Jake today.

Hes gotta make reads. Every team we play is sitting on short routes to Chase. Send him on a slant or something. Hes better than the guy guarding him. Trust him.

Also Tee Higgins exists. Why does he have zero targets?

If a QB has to be told to throw to Tee ***** Higgins he doesnt need to be at QB
-Housh
Reply/Quote