Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
(12-04-2023, 10:49 PM)matmaven Wrote: I know there's a play where you fake a handoff and then throw the ball down the field.  Works well after you establish the running game.  What's that called?

It's what the last play should have been. We have to throw forward not to the sides. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:49 PM)kevin Wrote: Luckily Bengals only down 7 to 0.  With this back up QB, they need a more basic conservative game plan.  These wild plays Taylor calling a bad idea.

They havent thrown the ball farther than 3 yards downfield...how much more conservative can they get?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think Jake browning is going to get blitzed on 3rd and 4 lol, why are we trying to play Browning like this is Burrow's team? You can't tell me Browning can only throw screen passes, get him out of the ***** pocket zac. He's more mobile than Joe and he's holding the ball longer than Joe!

Prediction sack or interception coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:49 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Hey you are being too hard on the players

Tony is just getting warmed up......

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:49 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Hey you are being too hard on the players

Heh. You said “hard on”.
Reply/Quote
I think they are calling a flee flicker and throw it 3 yards down field, lol
Reply/Quote
Tua on Manning cast trying to keep a straight face
Reply/Quote

lol

Cant say ANYTHING about players on this board sometimes.

Oh and dont you dare dislike Zac Taylor. Remember he made the SB so he cant be critiqued EVER, DUH
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Move dem chains.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
You know what I miss that I never really thought I’d miss? Snaps under center. It’s weird but every time I see that shotgun formation I just cringe. Idk why. I just think they are missing opportunities by not going under center front time to time to keep the defense guessing. Maybe I’m wrong. I get they are doing it to give Jake time but I feel like defense can just stack the box and come after him even harder.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:49 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We have uninformed fans.

I get being upset with the game. But dogging the kicker for missing a 57 yard FG by 6 inches ? WOW
Reply/Quote
why is chase making those easy catches hard? lol
Reply/Quote
Hey a throw downfield!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice catch.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:50 PM)Housh Wrote: Id honestly run here ngl.

I dont like Jake today.

Hes gotta make reads. Every team we play is sitting on short routes to Chase. Send him on a slant or something. Hes better than the guy guarding him. Trust him.

Also Tee Higgins exists. Why does he have zero targets?

If a QB has to be told to throw to Tee ***** Higgins he doesnt need to be at QB

He doesn’t know who to throw it to.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
What the actual .. a pass over 10 yards??
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
A positive play. Squirrel finds. Nut

Reply/Quote
Thats my WR right there.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Chase caught that before getting murdered.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
see, browning is good at that! ROLL HIM OUT! and his playaction is better than Burrow's
Reply/Quote