Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
I will repeat. The defense is missing exactly one starter. There is a major problem.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kay Adams is gonna look like a ***** idiot if she doesn’t stop this Lou HC talk.

Think he’s lost the plot.
Reply/Quote
Good News: We won't lose Lou to a team making him HC.

Bad News: We won't lose Lou.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Any coaches or coordinators you want to keep? I can’t think of any.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:08 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: But Lou is a head coach candidate LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not in this league, with these credentials
Reply/Quote
Lou now looking like the guy who was the 5th choice for DC
Reply/Quote
Lou Anarumo’s stock fell faster than Enron’s. He’s getting outschemed every week.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Everytime they passed it was an easy 1st. No one anywhere near a guy, easy catches with no contest

Just bad defense from everyone. No one making a play.

Look as if weve watched no tape on Jax's tendencies.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Big statement drive there for jaxonville.

How will Zac respond? Big drive coming up here for Zac.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:08 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Really, 2 pass plays of +20 yards and 1 rush of +10 yards. This is too easy

happening all year. Too late now to change, this is the Bengals defense. How do they get good enough to win a superbowl next year? easy answer, they don't. Burrow will be 30 next time they're in the playoffs lol
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:07 PM)Housh Wrote: Another slot fade lol

Ummm, he caught the ball in the flat..... slot fade is a pass down field.  Sounds good tho.

Perfect play with Wilson blitzing.

Reply/Quote
Guys; it’s not the 2nd half. Just wait and see his adjustments.
Reply/Quote
Lou needs to reexamine the defensive scheme - if these guys cannot execute it without constant mental errors then switch to something they CAN execute.
Reply/Quote
Bengals D Coordinator makes good halftime adjustments. If Bengals can just keep 1st half close.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Jack Del Rio needs a job and soon so will Bill Belichick. They would be better defensive coordinators than Lou.
Reply/Quote
One step close to our future top 10 pick. We need more 2-3 FGs so we can say we tried and looked competitive.
Reply/Quote
Bates made Lou

His coaching was elite because he had a tool that could lock up the whole field from deep 3rd. His creativity came from Bates being a constant. With the safties being hit and miss Lou has to actually call traditional defense and were seeing hes not that good at it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
The sad news is there is enough time for the Jags to score again before halftime. Good news is I can just go to bed and be fresh for work tomorrow
Reply/Quote
Jake is better than burrow on those play actions, I've said it 3 times now lol damn.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:11 PM)Joelist Wrote: Lou needs to reexamine the defensive scheme - if these guys cannot execute it without constant mental errors then switch to something they CAN execute.

That wasnt a mental error.  Perfect call vs the blitz on that side.  Battle bad angle.  It happens.  

Of course we had plenty other bad plays.

Reply/Quote