Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
3 and out. Nice start by the D.
Reply/Quote
Survived their opening drive.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Would this game be the same if we had punted on that 4th down instead of taking the sack on our side of the field? I'm tempted to say yes because this defense is not trustworthy?

We'll never know. All series of events/plays until halftime would have been different than what did happen. I learned this by watching a lot of time travel movies and shows.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Nice!
Reply/Quote
seems 3rd and 1 QB sneak works every time for Trevor but last time he got hit on the helmet it seemed and didn't like that lol
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:47 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Can’t believe no QB sneako

They were deep in their own territory...
Reply/Quote
Lou Anarumo fed those guys some raw meat at halftime! That’s the best defense I’ve seen since 2021.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Survived their opening drive.

It's a good start
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: seems 3rd and 1 QB sneak works every time for Trevor but last time he got hit on the helmet it seemed and didn't like that lol

I noticed that hit last time also, looked like he was stunned
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:42 PM)casear2727 Wrote: It would be stupid to try a long ball. 

Interception, sack/fumble could all be deadly - and despite how well he has been playing, a backup QB.

Nah a deep shot even an INT would have left em deep with no timeouts with a few seconds left they would have taken a knee was worth going for.

Anyway good start to second half, let’s see how we go.
Reply/Quote
Glad to see the team still fighting it out and having some pride even though the odds are not so great for a post season run.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:48 PM)Millhouse Wrote: We'll never know. All series of events/plays until halftime would have been different than what did happen. I learned this by watching a lot of time travel movies and shows.

With AI, in about 10 years I bet we can reasonably (60-70%) determine the outcome of the game based on this type of choice, or not. lol. We should really be using AI to make our gambling bets much more accurate, but I suppose that's the Vegas line itself.
Reply/Quote
If I were a Jax fan, I’d be a raving lunatic right about now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:48 PM)Millhouse Wrote: We'll never know. All series of events/plays until halftime would have been different than what did happen. I learned this by watching a lot of time travel movies and shows.

In my book, that is legit research
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:49 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Nah a deep shot even an INT would have left em deep with no timeouts with a few seconds left they would have taken a knee was worth going for.

Anyway good start to second half, let’s see how we go.

A strip sack could lose the game.  There is a reason no one does it.  This isnt Madden.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If I were a Jax fan, I’d be a raving lunatic right about now.

after we lose, it would be nice to see what they were posting. even if they only win by a few I'm pretty sure they're going to be mad.
Reply/Quote
Turned up too early Joe.

Reply/Quote
JaguarsPR
@JaguarsPR
·
7m
WR Christian Kirk and CB Tre Herndon have been downgraded to OUT.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Jake Browning is not the reason we lose today, even if he throws a pick. Let's win it I guess. lol
Reply/Quote
As a previous post stated, love these uniforms. Outstanding.
Reply/Quote