Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
Stop calling passes behind the LOS
Reply/Quote
And of course a throw to Mixon out to the side for nothing much. Unbelievable how inconsistent these coaches can be
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
why is browning grounding on 3rd and 7, the ****, ok this team is terrible, we had 1 quarter that was good that's all we get this year
Reply/Quote
Run the ball! Chase Brown and Joe Mixon are having a game. I’m glad Zac is finally playing to Jake Browning’s strengths.
Reply/Quote
You cant just tackle the screen guy dude
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I ***** can't stand zac
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Chase Brown is Jim Brown and Browning is Brady. We can't blow this.

Zac is Dave Schula

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Jonah
Reply/Quote
Should not have been a screen call on third and long.
Reply/Quote
That's one of the dumbest penalties in the rule book
Reply/Quote
Where did all the play action passes go? Back to all the stupid screen passes. I don't get it. Absolutely baffling.
Reply/Quote
Damn we get no breaks anymore
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals are good enough to play them straight up. Even dominating on the offense sometimes. Trick plays are for desperation when NOTHING is working.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Horrid play calls here. We're back to the incompetence of the Bungles.
Reply/Quote
fire ST coach.
Reply/Quote
Taylor didnt want to score that drive.....Just idiot playcalling the last 3 drives.

Like this is his worst called game to me. He keeps calling momentum killers after the players execute a good play
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:22 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why is browning grounding on 3rd and 7, the ****, ok this team is terrible, we had 1 quarter that was good that's all we get this year

It was a blown up screen.  That was the only option...
Reply/Quote
Looked like Jacksonville was lined up offsides on the punt.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice punt at least.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:23 AM)Joelist Wrote: Horrid play calls here. We're back to the incompetence of the Bungles.

Maybe do what’s working until they stop it? Just a thought.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote