Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
don't like seeing ANY player on the backboard. Stay classy Bengal fans

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This is a prime example of why you don't spear people. Oh well.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
great start bengals
Reply/Quote
Hope Shaz will be ok you never wish that on anyone
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I don't like to see any player like that..

But I also personally witnessed Shazier dancing as Gio lay on the ground injured. Hope he is fine, and thinks before he does something like that again
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:42 PM)Takedown Wrote: I guess I'm a total d*** and d-bag here, but does anyone else NOT feel bad for this guy??? They practice leading with their head! F*** outta here idc

I dont like the guy either but dude could be seriously hurt.  
Reply/Quote
Let's pray! Sometimes people have temporary loss in extremities.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks applauding a young man down on the field need to get their priorities straight

True that. Hope the guy is okay. There is a reason that all football players are taught to keep their head up and tackle with the shoulder. Shazier has often violated this basic rule.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't care if Shazier is dirty. If we cheer for the guy to get crippled, we're probably worse than he is.

I think dude was asking for it. You shoot yourself in the head it's your choice. Kinda how I look at it. Not the first time this guy had lead with his head first and sadly won't be the last
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't care if Shazier is dirty. If we cheer for the guy to get crippled, we're probably worse than he is.

This

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I wonder if that was Tez what would the Steelers fans be saying?
Reply/Quote
Wow...hopefully Shazier is ok...but that didn't look good at all. Prayers.
Reply/Quote
He leads with his helmet a lot.  Bound to happen sooner or later. I'm sure Gio Bernard has zero ***** to give 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't care if Shazier is dirty. If we cheer for the guy to get crippled, we're probably worse than he is.

Probably? Are you kidding me. That's disgusting. You are not human if you aren't saying a prayer for him right now.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
in the meantime...Adam Jones with groin injury...very questionable return

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I still love the out of bounds ball
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:42 PM)Takedown Wrote: I guess I'm a total d*** and d-bag here, but does anyone else NOT feel bad for this guy??? They practice leading with their head! F*** outta here idc

If he is seriously hurt then yeah I feel bad for him. It wouldn’t enter my mind not to.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
WTF
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Ugh....FG. We should have gotten the first down first instead of being greedy.
Reply/Quote
Give him a ***** chance!

Reply/Quote