Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-04-2017, 10:51 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Not to mention death threats made on Twitter, Keith Rivers, Gio, and the list goes on . . . .

Doesn't matter.  You still need to out class your opponent.  Especially when it has been a clean game thus far.

I'll be the first to admit I was encouraging going for the knees in the playoff game after the hit on Gio, but that was an eye for an eye in that game, and that game alone.  This is not the same.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel the Bengals are playing a bit unpredictable on both sides of the ball so far. I'd like to throw Mixon in and see if he can learn to hate the Steelers and what that does for his game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:51 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We were trying to step on their throat while they were down.

We run it... Marvin you suck for being conservative.  Go for the kill

We go for the kill...  Marvin you suck, move the chains first!

Yeah I wasn't looking to bash Marv there, I was bashing our inability to run.

We can't run even if we want to. Browns game aside.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lol at saying that was a catchable ball to Green. Dalton homers gonna home!

I mean he would have been five yards out of bounds, but I guess he could have caught it.
Reply/Quote
Nice by Uzomah!
Reply/Quote
Ok the first delay of game I'd give as human error takes half a second to look up at thr time and at the center....That said Iloka was calling for a flag before thr ball was snappedon the second.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Jeez...

Not good for Shazier
Reply/Quote
Nice play call!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
TE's looking good tonight.

Reply/Quote
I never want anyone to get injured, but, I do many times ask for Ben R. to get "hurt", like sack him. Bruise him. Affect his game, make him think twice.
Reply/Quote
At least the Steelers fans can't blame the Bengals for Shaziers injury. That hit reminded me of David Pallock Browns game hit.
Reply/Quote
Who was that ?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks applauding a young man down on the field need to get their priorities straight

I've got no sympathy for a dumbass that leads with the crown of his helmet. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
We'll never see Kroft or CJ again.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Beautiful fake to Mixon, they are being unpredictable. You would have thouht Mixon is on, gotta hand it off. Wtf is going on with this team tonight?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:54 PM)BengalB Wrote: Just said the same thing. So obvious the refs help the Stoolers any way they can. It's like they don't even try to hide it anymore.

The problem is the official has to see the clock go to zero, then look at the ball to see if it is snapped yet.  That always gives and extra second to get away with it.
Reply/Quote
Uzi !
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
First down to LaFell!
Reply/Quote
Steelers are talking shit to mixon. Maybe Marvin was trying to take that off the top by letting Gio start the game. Mixon was talking shit before. He needs to step his game up and **** them up.
Reply/Quote
better get that one about a foot or two more outside andy
Reply/Quote