Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-04-2017, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Burfict is without a doubt the most valuable player on this D

And then some. 

Best part is like AJ Green he keeps getting better the longer he plays.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dennard is hurt because Evans was being stupid and dove in after the RB was already down and dove at Dennard's knee.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:31 PM)Takedown Wrote: Pretty annoying

Reply/Quote
Would be nice to get a TD here using most if not all the clock and go up 17-0 at half also getting the ball first after half.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Score here score after half go up at least 20-0
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ben looks like ass tonight.

Probably bc these announcers sucked the life outta his ass before the game. Sick
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Burfict is without a doubt the most valuable player on this D
But is he patient?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Comon Bengals Offense, let's be patient with our playcalling and run out the clock in this half.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:32 PM)Synric Wrote: And then some. 

Best part is like AJ Green he keeps getting better the longer he plays.

As long as he keeps himself in check I'm okay; dude plays with nothing but heart.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I sat in my chair, waiting for this commercial set to be over, so the game starts again. So patient

Good job Daniel son!

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:31 PM)BengalB Wrote: Idk how much longer I can listen to the suck fest these announcers are giving Pburg.

Dennard is down and they're going on about Mixon copying Bell.

Gag. Give me a freaking break.

It’s funny, it usually annoys the hell outta me....doesn’t bother me nearly as much when we’re dominating them though 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Clearly you could use some of Bell's patience.  Ninja

I've been patiently awaiting your use of patience in a sentence.  Clearly you were patient in your timing to do so.
Reply/Quote
Oh shit.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:32 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Is there a player that Gruden doesnt like?  

Like circa 2006 would he be saying "That ohalete is an exciting player, a serious playmaker"

Donte Moch...I call him smoke because he's so fast.
Reply/Quote
Shit! Mixon!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ben looks like ass tonight.

I’ve seen some good asses...
Reply/Quote
shit

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Helmet to helmet

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Fixed it for ya!

Rapists gonna rape!

[Image: wwjinq_jpg.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
And Mixon got speared...
Reply/Quote