Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2017, 12:07 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: A drive on the 20, thirty seconds left and they still score.  Amazing.  Thats the drive that gets them back in the game

Andy keeps the ball in bounds betting we have at least 7 more points. Andy is killing it tonight but I guess that's my only compliant lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Any word on Mixon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:06 AM)Millhouse Wrote: now tell us how you really feel about that play  Nervous

No, seriously, i just did. 

First time all year i've gotten mad and yelled at the TV and i blew the **** right up. It's shit like that that keeps the Bengals the Bengals. If the shoe is on the other foot, a Pitt or NE makes that pick and turns it into a 20 or 24 to nothing halftime lead. 

Not the Bengals though. nooooooooooooooooooooo. Looking to blow someone up when the pick was right there for him. ***** that up. Gets blown up on the next play by a WR then watches Pitt get 3. 

ALL BECAUSE OF UNDISCIPLINED STUPIDITY!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:08 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Kirkpatrick is horrible.  Why in the world do the Bengals keep that guy around?

If you figured that out you would win a nobel
Reply/Quote
Have to clean the penalties up, have to !
Reply/Quote
This is the best 1st half of football I've seen us play in a while, and to do it on Monday night against the assholes is almost unreal.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:08 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Is it weird that I'm a little jealous of the Giants?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Not at all....firing an underachieving coach is how the rest of the nfl should operate
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:09 AM)Shady Wrote: Any word on Mixon?

Patience, my young friend.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Do we break 50 yards in the second half? Seems like the adjustments the Steelers do are very effective against us.
Reply/Quote
Pretty crazy right now. I'm so impressed with the o-line and Dalton's ability to pick up the blitz.

Hate the injuries though.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:08 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Go break something limp bizkit!

I punched a door. Pics to follow.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:06 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Really? I don’t know if I’d go that far. Him being gone doesn’t explain their inability on offense.

We’re burning their D though.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:10 AM)bengaloo Wrote: This is the best 1st half of football I've seen us play in a while, and to do it on Monday night against the assholes is almost unreal.

I think the GB game was better, but this is still pretty fine!
Reply/Quote
Any half time adjustments? We need to keep throwing to the TE's.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Now is this team going to continue in the second half or do what were used to seeing and come out flat and blow it after playing such a great 1st half?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:10 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Not at all....firing an underachieving coach is how the rest of the nfl should operate
It's not just that, they also fired their GM.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:09 AM)Shady Wrote: Any word on Mixon?

Concussion. Out for the game.
Reply/Quote
..as far as Shazier's injury.......hate to see anyone get a serious injury, but Karma is a ***** isn't it? The guy lowers his head and leads into hits constantly. Bernard got a taste of it, but now it looks like it came back to bite him in the ass. Hope it isn't a serious injury, but the guy was asking for it.
Reply/Quote
someone is badly triggered

Reply/Quote
Here's hoping we don't come out to a 3 and out.
Reply/Quote