Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Wtf was Jackson thinking
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Ok Andy it's time to play need at least 3 points right here. Right now.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
On the replay, I dont think that was really on Evans as much as WJ3 there. No excuse to just stand there and do nothing.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
This is kind of looking like the Packers game...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:28 AM)thillan Wrote: Why are people blaming it on Evans, when WJ3 STEPPED BACK and gave up on even making contact? Evans got beat and was behind him and pursued, but WJ3 was a turnstile.

It's not JUST that one, single play......it's the total of ALL absolutely absurd plays from this franchise over the years......
This like this are EXACTLY why I will never have full confidence in a Cincy victory regardless of the score.  Maybe if it's 56-7 with a minute to go, but even with that I'd still be skeptical.
Reply/Quote
Here comes the 3 and out
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:30 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Can't believe they didn't review that. Almost always do when it's that close.

All scores are reviewed automatically from up above.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
i Want some legit holding calls
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:27 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Everyone who wanted Evans playing... he has now hurt his own player and two hand touched a player for a TD.

GARBAGE.

Was anyone really surprised that this is how Marvin's team comes out for the second half?

I would fault wj3 more there... but yeah bad play really
Reply/Quote
the types of plays that losers make was the one jackson made. Standing there while bell ran by is the straw. Bye bye bengals
Reply/Quote
"I dont care that we lost against Pittsburgh Monday night, that first half gameplay was just enough to earn Marvin Lewis an extension!"
-Mike Brown
Reply/Quote
lafell 1st. keep omving the chains.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Of course a flag
Reply/Quote
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Reply/Quote
***** Flag God Damnit!
Reply/Quote
BULLSHIT HOLDING CALL!
Reply/Quote
Are we going to have a bomb TD called back?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:31 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: It's not JUST that one, single play......it's the total of ALL absolutely absurd plays from this franchise over the years......
This like this are EXACTLY why I will never have full confidence in a Cincy victory regardless of the score.  Maybe if it's 56-7 with a minute to go, but even with that I'd still be skeptical.

Yeah they find a way to lose. Case in point...a hold against Bernard wipes out a long TD to Green.
Reply/Quote
AJ BOMB@!! TD!!!!!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote