Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
It's raining. **** we need that TD back! Stupid ***** penalty. That's going to haunt us. Few bad plays and any over .500 team is going ot beat you.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thanks refs for screwing is out of a TD
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Holding my breath on the kick
Reply/Quote
I'll take the FG. Hopefully the Defense got chewed the f*** out
Reply/Quote
Whew!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't trade TDs for FGs!
Reply/Quote
Guess the Refs brought their terrible towels
Reply/Quote
FG is fine but should be 24-10.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:44 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I wonder if that was Tez what would the Steelers fans be saying?

As a Steelers fan, I never, ever want to see any player injured.  Not a Steelers play and not a Bengals player.  Burfict is a "hated" rival, but I would never, ever wish injury on him, especially potential paralysis.  

Anyway, not here to argue in any way or reign on your parade, so I'll see myself out of this thread now.  
Reply/Quote
4 points off the board cuz refs.

Proud of the resiliency though. They didn't fold and still got some points.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Fat man in inclement weather? Nailed it.
Reply/Quote
Between Iloka's non-INT and the refs SCREWING US on AJ's TD - we left at least 7 on the field, so far.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 20

Steelers 3

Evans/Jackson - 7

Refs 7
Reply/Quote
Anybody know which ref threw that flag?????
Reply/Quote
Just refs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:38 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Can't trade TDs for FGs!

Refs took that TD from us.
Reply/Quote
3 points that's what the offense needed. Doesn't mean I'm less pissed about that call on Gio after watching thr Steelers grab people from behind and pull them out of thr way in past games.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Holy shit. Blocking, 25, offense.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:39 AM)shaner82 Wrote: As a Steelers fan, I never, ever want to see any player injured.  Not a Steelers play and not a Bengals player.  Burfict is a "hated" rival, but I would never, ever wish injury on him, especially potential paralysis.  

Anyway, not here to argue in any way or reign on your parade, so I'll see myself out of this thread now.  

are you allowed in this thread? You come in with zero posts, guessing this is a 2nd account, someone needs to IP block you.

Eff TJ Watt by the way.
Reply/Quote
That’s 7 points the refs spotted them now....cheap FG at the half and 3 instead of 7 now.
Reply/Quote