Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
As crazy as this game has been, at it's heart it's just looking like another Bengals second half collapse until further notice.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The refs gave this game to them on a platter!
Reply/Quote
This is all on Guenther. If that fat piece of shit doesn’t get fired this team is ******. This defense cannot play zone. They get torched every single time. We sit in a basic 4-3 where anybody can tell what coverage we are in.
Reply/Quote
The fix is in. No other way to explain the officiating screwups which so far are responsible for 10 Steeler points and 4 points we do not have.
Reply/Quote
Why even watch anymore? Completely legal to take out opposing team's best player with malice and taunting after the fact. Not really fun to watch. As if all the other BS wasn't enough to turn you off. Where's this shit show end? Every team with 3rd strings playing that no one cares enough to take them out? Pathetic.

At least our sorry ass coach should have sent a message on the very next play. Thanks Marv, you are truly as gutless as it gets.
Reply/Quote
No worries, any big plays we get this drive will be offset by penalties. We'll give well enough time for Steelers to get a FG with no time left!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:39 AM)pally Wrote: another game where the refs poorly called game causes chaos

Please.........this team has the fortitude of a bunch of pu$$ies.  Man up and win instead of folding like a cheap suit.  At least a loss in this game will virtually ensure Marvin will FINALLY be gone
Reply/Quote
Burfict trying to get back in the game. Guy is a fuckig gladiator!

Reply/Quote
One of the biggest bullshit games I have seen. I don't even care who wins. Refs were pure crap. For both teams. Steelers dirty again. Tired of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:40 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I have no issue with George trying to end Brown there. Sadly he failed.

If that’s the case, you have no grounds to complain about Smith-Foster’s hit, which I do not defend.
Reply/Quote
Sorry, but I cant blame the refs completely for only scoring 3 points in the second half. If anything cost them 4 points, but otherwise still havent done much since halftime regardless of the refs.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
The Bengals blow this game and that might do it for me once and for all. I can’t take any more of this franchise and its bullshit. Enough.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
And AJ drops it.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:40 AM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Why even watch anymore? Completely legal to take out opposing team's best player with malice and taunting after the fact. Not really fun to watch. As if all the other BS wasn't enough to turn you off. Where's this shit show end? Every team with 3rd strings playing that no one cares enough to take them out? Pathetic.

At least our sorry ass coach should have sent a message on the very next play. Thanks Marv, you are truly as gutless as it gets.

He's always been gutless, just like the large majority of his teams
Reply/Quote
3 points in 2nd half, lolllllllllll.

THREE ***** POINTS.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
AJ spooked.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Nice catch buddy
Reply/Quote
It's more than the penalties. Lafell dropping a pass. Green. Letting guys get wide open on defense.

Another one goes right through Greens hands.

Dalton getting sacked.

We just don't play well enough to win.
Reply/Quote
I so hate the Steelers. We have them down 17-0 and let them off the hook.
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't be surprised that aj green dropped it with the way the Steelers are playing
Reply/Quote