Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2017, 01:50 AM)Housh Wrote: Games like this make me wanna stop watching football

The Bengals definitely steal a fans passion for football.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:48 AM)yippierb Wrote: This might do it for me.Why waste my hard earned money on NFL Sunday ticket and Sunday afternoons to watch this shitty product. The Bengals organization stinks and the NFL has been co-opted by the libtards. I used to love Football. It is just crap now and I mean the entire league.

Happy trails, gramps.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No blitz shit coverage! Game over!! Kirkpatrick worst player on the field!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:50 AM)bengals73 Wrote: I would like to punch this guy in the face :

[Image: guenther130120_440.0.jpg]

It’s just disgusting how many times I have to watch our secondary not moving watching the QB when a receiver catches a ball right by them.
Reply/Quote
3 pats in the 2nd half. It takes talent to be that consistently bad in the 2 nd half. You really have to try.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Who called time out?
Reply/Quote
Marvin saving those timeouts for next week. Pauline not deviating from his zone.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:50 AM)Synric Wrote: Start stomping players.

Hey. If ya can't beat 'em, beat 'em.
Reply/Quote
Somehow I feel like the Steelers personally bullied me in this game.
Reply/Quote
Sad that this was the best the D could step up after the guy that put the game on his pack gets taken out like that.

NO HEART NONE
Reply/Quote
I hope the Patriots kill the Stealers in the playoffs!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:50 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Bell wide open. And people think with a healthy Dalton we beat the Steelers in that playoff game.

We implode.

Bell wide open on a play action inside the 40 with less than 50 seconds left? Yes that's on Andy Dalton.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
If Brown resigns Lewis after this year I hope the fans revolt and buy no tickets next season...yes I know it wont happen but this same ole shit is beyond old.
Reply/Quote
Yep....that field goal we got instead of that TD that we should have had looks like it will end up costing us a loss by three.....just as predicted.
Reply/Quote
How about a block fg run back for a TD?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
This is laughable. After the defense played well in the first half they went right back to prevent in the second half.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:53 AM)GodFather Wrote: If Brown resigns Lewis after this year I hope the fans revolt and buy no tickets next season...yes I know it wont happen but this same ole shit is beyond old.
I wish someone would crack back Mike Brown coming out of stadium....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Mike Zimmer D would have stopped them.
Reply/Quote
Please shank this field goal.
Reply/Quote
Jesus...ugh

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote