Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
(12-12-2021, 05:54 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: The Bengals winning today wouldn't be an upset. They're at home & have the better record. 

Doesn't matter.  The folks in the desert have SF favored by 2.5
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:36 PM)Whacked Wrote: Umm how accurate is this?

Had no idea Tee and Mixon may be out?

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/burrow-fine-bengals-may-without-212316351.html

They're not out.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 02:33 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Don’t know what to expect today but that’s every week this season.
They need to eliminate turn overs. I want to see Burrow play well and have a zero int game today.

The way to accomplish this is to go heavy on the run.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 05:57 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: How new is this?

It says "4 hours ago".

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 05:58 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: They're not out.

Argggg
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 02:51 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Boomer just made his upset pick on CBS:
“It’s personal today. Bengals over 49ers for reasons I don’t want to get into”.

I hope Boomer Esiason still hates the Niners. I certainly still do.
Reply/Quote
Too bad it's not possible for both the Browns and Ravens to lose today. The Bengals can/should win the upcoming games against them. Neither looks good today.
Reply/Quote
Do the Browns Brown this up?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 05:59 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The way to accomplish this is to go heavy on the run.

Not really. Interception rates are about 24% higher than fumble rates. Definitely a difference, but not a guaranteed way to accomplish that goal. Last week is a perfect example of that.

I do think they will try to go run heavy but again, the Bengals suck at running the ball. Hopefully they can get it going because who knows how well Burrow will be able to throw today.
Reply/Quote
Ravens lose on a dumb ass 4th down call.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 06:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ravens lose on a dumb ass 4th down call.

I just got to my computer, what was the call?
Reply/Quote
Short pass on 4th and 6, but he was blitzed. Lamar went out early due to injury.
Reply/Quote
The table is set.

Pittsburgh lost.

Baltimore lost.

If we win we’re in first place in the AFC North. If we lose we’re behind the Dung.

It’s right there for the taking.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 06:11 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I just got to my computer, what was the call?

Need 6 for a first down; throw a 3 yd pass. Very Ferentz-esque.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 06:14 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Need 6 for a first down; throw a 3 yd pass. Very Ferentz-esque.

Ah, rough. I have to wonder if that was on Huntley and not the playcaller. Sounds like he was under pressure and got rid of it. Didn't see it though, so no idea. Frustrating way to lose a game for sure.
Reply/Quote
I'm here guys, but I'm eating my dinner right now. I'll be posting as soon as I'm done.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Anyone know anything more about how long Logan will be out?
Reply/Quote
2nd week in a row, bengals have a chance to take over first place. Is this their day?
Reply/Quote
Well the rats losing to the Stains means this came will definitely shake up the playoff seed order for now either way.
Reply/Quote
Based on what I just saw with the Playoff Machine, if we win our next 3 and Cleveland loses to GB and Pitt, we will wear the division crown after the 16th game, making week 18 meaningless.
Reply/Quote