Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
This team is ***** garbage
Reply/Quote
ZT should’ve went for it in hindsight on that 4th and 2. Even if we missed they’d a had to go 90 yards.

Analytics i think is going to support that going for a healthy amount of 4th downs in a very successful.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I mean some of you are on the coaches but when do you start blaming these incompetent players who don’t do their jobs? Sorry but this is on the players more than the coaches
Reply/Quote
Man from my personal experience of attending many games at PBS, a bunch of boozed up Cincy fans that have been hammered since 10 am....those players are going to be hearing it heading into that tunnel.
Reply/Quote
Calamity of unforced errors.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The only thing dumber than the existence of the taunting penalty are the players who keep getting flagged for them.

The team should fine players for receiving taunting penalties. Especially after you’ve gotten your second one.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Taunting in the NFL is like complimenting a female coworker's feet...no matter how harmless you think it is, don't do it.
Reply/Quote
How is that worthy of a game-impacting pentalty like that? Absolutely infuriating.
Reply/Quote
2 muffed punt and a muffed kick. As it has all season self inflicted errors are killing the team. It's not coaching.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: marvin was clearly better than this clown as coach though.

Marvin wasnt the best coach in the world but he is certainly much better than Taylor.
Reply/Quote
Undisciplined players. No point in watching this. Zac shouldn’t be extended but he will.

I hate when this team loses like this.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:51 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: The refs are making the correct calls. The Bengals just suck today.

Ed hochuli in disguise
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Simmons. 

Does he not have a boss that can see something wrong and make a team decision or are the coordinators 100% responsible for success and failures?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:51 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: No Bell was a idiot

Why not both?
Reply/Quote
This is ***** why Zac should've went for ot
Reply/Quote
How is pointing your finger at a guy taunting??? Why is that stuff even a penalty? Trash talk is a part of sports. Imagine if the NBA or NHL had these stupid rules?
Reply/Quote
.....***** seriously?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The refs suck but that TD is Phillips fault. He needs to just resign and restore SOME of his dignity.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
2 scores down, this game is over... only a miracle would prove me wrong.
Reply/Quote
Fire Zac

Reply/Quote