Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
(12-12-2021, 07:54 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Yep. The B-word team is back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The B word has always been there.....they've just found a way not to be as bad at being the Bungles this year compared to a normal year
Reply/Quote
Fire Zac right ***** now
Reply/Quote
Dog shit execution across the entire organization.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Absolutely shameful half of football.
Reply/Quote
Even Allen could have scored 6 points in any game.
Reply/Quote
Missed the taunting penalty what happened
Reply/Quote
This season has been a roller coaster of highs and lows. Big wins against Baltimore and Pittsburgh and let down losses. This game against the 49'ers is ugly. My takeaway at the half: I must temper my expectations for this team. There has been improvement from last season, but this squad isn't ready to compete and play meaningful playoff football.
Reply/Quote
Why do we do this to ourselves over and over. Just like this team, we never learn..
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:55 PM)ah5 Wrote: Haha they getting booed, ide be pissed if I paid to see this shit.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Thankfully we get to witness losses in free over the air. The best part is not having to drive home.
Reply/Quote
Zac didn't have the team ready to play again and they melt under the bright lights of PT again. It wasn't just a Marvin thing it seems.

Reply/Quote
Maybe the Bengals can beat the Ravens and we will ignore how many times this team loses because they do an insane amount of stupid things.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Imagine if this was the super bowl again.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:55 PM)OUatown Wrote: He should be sent out the door to never be seen again except D-2 footbal! Maybe!

Genuinely curious how it's Zac Taylor's fault that Bell gets called for an absurd penalty and Phillips muffs 2 punts. In this game he seems to be doing everything to put the players in position to succeed and they're the ones failing. 
Reply/Quote
Losing to scumbag Jimmy fuckhead garoppolo
Reply/Quote
gee, clevleand police shoots and kill a man in downtown cleveland during the browns game. apparently the dude was firing at the cops.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:57 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Missed the taunting penalty   what happened

ticky tac....but it was taunting and the dumbass player should have known better.  Just sheer stupidity is all it is.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:56 PM)Tony Wrote: Fire Zac right ***** now

It's not Zac's fault Phillips can't field a punt.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: gee, clevleand police shoots and kill a man in downtown cleveland during the browns game. apparently the dude was firing at the cops.

Was it Baker Mayfield?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:58 PM)Tony Wrote: Losing to scumbag Jimmy fuckhead garoppolo

That's Jimmy Superbowl Champ winning (in the future, maybe) Garoppolo. 
Reply/Quote
If I were Zac Taylor I would resign from this shit show
He isn’t the best coach by any means but damn his players are incompetent idiots. He can’t bench everybody. QB looking very over rated and D is done without Bendrickson.

Too bad they ruined their draft position by winning early in the season because these losers aren’t going anywhere except last place.
Reply/Quote