Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
(12-12-2021, 08:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They are at the bottom third in run defense and their safeties aren’t a factor and still can’t run the ball.

We had a lineman on a linebacker and our lineman lost. That's the problem with our Oline. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:34 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Mixon sucks. I say this cause every time I give him shit he does something.

You can’t qualify it like that to protect yourself.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good 3rd down play after a timeout.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: These pretender bitches aren't overcoming anything. Always picking the wrong coach. Always picking the wrong player. Always keeping the wrong coach too long. Where is Mr Saviour Burrow? Justin Herbert, the guy they decided not to take because Burrow...how's he doing now?

It's inconceivable that a team can suck like this for so long. The NFL has structured it so teams can't be this bad this long. 

Every damn time they have a chance to make a move, they fold and fall on their faces. Defense playing lights out? Check. Offense sputtering a bit. No biggie, they have time to square it up. OH, hi specials teams, who decided to single-handedly give the freaking game to the 49ers because SOMEONE has to be the one to screw it up!

Patience with this team... LOL. What was i thinking. 30 years of patience is enough. They can all go chew on a big bag of dirty dicks.

Wait, is this when you draw the line?  Tongue
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Did anybody not see that sack coming lol
Reply/Quote
Fumbled. Burrow is a dead man walking. **** this team.
Reply/Quote
That looked like he slid into the kick
Reply/Quote
Very Fat Randy energy right there
Reply/Quote
Great execution boys
Reply/Quote
Like I said, 4 down territory
Reply/Quote
Bungalized….
Reply/Quote
They blitz everyone and nobody runs to the middle where it’s wide open. We’re running routes to the strength of their defense. I don’t get it
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:36 PM)Whacked Wrote: Did anybody not see that sack coming lol

That whole drive was uneasy, I was waiting for a pick honestly. At least we have money to miss it.
Reply/Quote
Just quit. Kneel on it and leave.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
We are soooooo bad

Bungles are so back
Reply/Quote
Annnnd McPherson misses, because why not have a turd topping on this shit sundae?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Those niners D came rushing, Burrow is scared for his life.
Reply/Quote
I can't with this team anymore. I just cant
Reply/Quote
Damn the left side got blown up bad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Fat Pherson
Reply/Quote