Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
(12-12-2021, 09:05 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Jamarr Chase has shitty hands.

There, I said it.

What an astute observation.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Joe Burrow is a sitting duck.  I can’t believe how consistently unprotected he is.

I think that one was on Joe, he didn't call for any protection and we had no RB. Frankly should have been a timeout by Zac taylor.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Joe Burrow is a sitting duck.  I can’t believe how consistently unprotected he is.

THAT was why we need to stop with empty backfields. No back to pick up the blitz. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Burrow really needs to kill whatever instinct that is telling him to turn his back to the field. He keeps doing it when pressured and it is almost never going to be positive.

I agree with you, but these free rushers are a bigger concern.
Reply/Quote
Call a TO

Reply/Quote

Burrow prefers an empty backfield, I have heard.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I know the line blows, but oy when Burrow turns his back...maybe it works when I'm not looking?

Peek-a-boo football. Great sport for 6 month olds
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Offense just pure trash

No defense should be asked to basically pitch a shutout since halftime
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Forget it - D is folding.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Burrow really needs to kill whatever instinct that is telling him to turn his back to the field. He keeps doing it when pressured and it is almost never going to be positive.

Neither is taking the sack right off the bat from a free rusher. Made a play for the last touchdown. Pretty much screwed when someone comes that wide open at you regardless.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:06 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Hope Phil has some good news for me.

If the defense gets the stop, this game is going into overtime. Book it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Gonna be all runs now.
Reply/Quote
What an aggravating game..
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:07 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Call a TO

Haha.
Reply/Quote
This team was fun the first half of the year .Weren't we 5-2?
Reply/Quote
Zac is ***** stupid

Reply/Quote
It’s hard to focus on one thing be sure this whole team sucks. They are soft and don’t make plays when they need to.

What happened to Joey raising the level of the players around him?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think that one was on Joe, he didn't call for any protection and we had no RB. Frankly should have been a timeout by Zac taylor.

I mean, who would expect a blitz to happen on third down. Ninja
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:06 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: I agree with you, but these free rushers are a bigger concern.

Free rushers that wouldn't be free if your QB didn't prefer an empty backfield. Gio would have stonewalled those guys in the past.

- - - - 

DL really willing the Bengals to win this game.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
You can’t ask any more of this defense today.
Reply/Quote