Reply/Quote
Good for them! Overcame the shit line and coaching
Reply/Quote
and Chase now owns the Bengal's rookie receiving TD record with 10

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Not bad for a stupid qb that throws like dalton and stands like a statue
Reply/Quote
Man, this team lives and dies by Chase, it seems.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
JaMar freaking Chase!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:21 PM)Tony Wrote: Anyone who thinks this game isn't over isn't living in reality

(12-12-2021, 08:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: These pretender bitches aren't overcoming anything.

(12-12-2021, 08:40 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Everyone on that field knows this game is over.  So pathetic

(12-12-2021, 08:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He knows when the game is over and when it's not, listen to him. We should all just wait for Phil's posts! He determines the future.

All of y'all haters can just
[Image: 4591a0.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Let's go defense, get another stop, and shame on everyone in here saying the game is over since first half
Reply/Quote
Yes! Now it seems that missed field goal did come back to haunt us. Oh well I'll take a tie so far. Now time fore the D to step up.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:08 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Free rushers that wouldn't be free if your QB didn't prefer an empty backfield. Gio would have stonewalled those guys in the past.

- - - - 

DL really willing the Bengals to win this game.

I hope you know, I respect the heck out of your football acumen, but I think there is definitely some responsibility to be laid on the line. If not, then its at least partly on Callahan and Taylor to see when something isn't working and stop it.
Reply/Quote
Defense needs one more stop. They held this game together the whole way.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Wow! Where was this during the past few hours? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
That play is why they had 2 safeties back deep every damn play
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Man, this team lives and dies by Chase, it seems.

or JoeyB

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Onside kick!
Reply/Quote
Too bad they lose on a last second FG
Reply/Quote
What a ***** drive - and those throws by Burrow, under pressure to Boyd and a dime to Chase. Unreal.
Reply/Quote
It's time for a pick. Who wants it? Why doesn't money kick it outof the endzone/
Reply/Quote
Friggin Chase…we were all hating on you and your crappy hands then you go and catch 2 TDs in a row.
Reply/Quote
HAVE to cover Kittle.
Reply/Quote