Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
Get loud!!!
Reply/Quote
I'm a complete asshole for talking shit on Burrow...
Reply/Quote
I'm so glad Chase caught it.. bless his heart...
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: freudian slip almost, 4 downs to frown

You are fast. I fixed that in like three seconds.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:16 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: based on what? I literally loved and still love Chase, but stop this Penei Sewell sucks crap. He has played at an elite level for most of the season. Show me some facts that suggest that Sewell has played bad. 

Proof that Sewell doesn't suck.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Penei Sewell since Week 6 among Tackles:<br><br>? 86.6 PFF Grade (2nd) <br>? 259 pass-blocking snaps<br>? 1 sack allowed <a href="https://t.co/6Hd2Nb8b9c">pic.twitter.com/6Hd2Nb8b9c</a></p>&mdash; PFF (@PFF) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1468240393984782339?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 7, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Defense needs to take care of business one more time.
Reply/Quote
Damn...that missed field goal!
Reply/Quote
Burrow had 3 passes on that drive that were insane
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Here comes Kittel for 50 yards to put a giant dagger in our hearts
Reply/Quote
Loving it
Reply/Quote
TURNOVER!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Damn Vonn was close
Reply/Quote
How sweet would this feel if they didn't gift wrap 4 points for the niners right before half time? Jimmy would need to drive for a TD right now.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:18 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: No facts show you how an o lineman is playing. He has had his struggles but he will be good too

You like Chase a little more right now don’t you?

I said multiple times in this thread, and at least partly in that post, that I was team Chase. But I don't think being Team Chase needs to include saying that Sewell is bad. According to PFF, Sewell has been amazing the second half of the season.
Reply/Quote
JG limping
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: All of y'all haters can just
[Image: 4591a0.jpg]

I really like Impracticable Jokers.  They do some funny stuff sometimes.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
It’s up to the defense to get the ball back.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:20 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Damn...that missed field goal!

Cool
Reply/Quote
double team kittle please
Reply/Quote
That is the loudest live WHO DEY chant I've heard in a long time.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote