Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
Well...at least Joe was able to make it damned close..  Yeah, I know..moral BS, but it's all we got.. 
On the bright side we won't have to worry about Phillips anymore.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bye Bye Bates.

Such a ***** *****. Dude just isn’t a play maker and he’s a horrible tackler.

Had a chance to get an interception late in fourth and blew it. Then he comes out with the biggest ***** attempt I’ve ever seen for a tackle and loses us the game.
Reply/Quote
Darius Phillips should be waived this week.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
This team sucks a** they are an embodiment of their head coach. Pansy a** who doesn’t know anything
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: we won't win another game, look at the schedule.

Yep, and I don't even think the rest of the games will be all that close.  KC is going to straight murder us when they roll into town.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:50 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Zac Taylor is a complete piece of shit.

The entire organization is
Reply/Quote
A blowout is easier to stomach
Reply/Quote
OMG why didn’t SF run more to balance out the run and the pass!!!?

Doesn’t every team waste the whole 1st rushing 40 times for 22 yards?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
We play for the FG and they play for the touchdown. That’s why we will never go any where, with that thinking
Reply/Quote
Zac needs fired right ***** now
Reply/Quote
McMoney....????
Reply/Quote
Yup, that Von Bell taunting didn't help. Well, he can taunt all he wants now, it's not gonna change the scoreboard.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
**** ZAC TAYLOR! PIECE OF SHIT!
Reply/Quote
These losers won’t win another game.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:50 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Because, he knew he could pass and win

That’s just stupid. If you are having success throwing, everyone knows you start running it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This is a Fing joke of a franchise. They deserve last place. Bunch of losers like always. Let these teams come into your place and whoop your asses. No pride or toughness in these Bungles.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd like to say I admire the NO QUIT of this gameday thread.

NO QUIT is a motto for losers. If you don't win you are complete failures as a team and as human beings. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:51 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: We play for the FG and they play for the touchdown. That’s why we will never go any where, with that thinking

Dudes a complete ***** tool.. throwing all over them and give ***** runs it..
Reply/Quote
Blame Von Bell and Darius Phillips for this loss. Joe Burrow played his absolute heart out.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:50 PM)Synric Wrote: Not on Zac on Darius Phiilps.
Lol you could as easily blame it on our kicker too.  Overtime is a new game and Taylor had the 49'ers right where the Bungles needed until he got a case of the stupids and tried running the ball when a TD would have ended it.  Anybody in their right mind knows Cincy's defensive backfield sucks balls and would be easy pickings....and that's just what they were.  Taylor walks off the field with that dumb look on his face.  Idiot
Reply/Quote