Of course
Reply/Quote
Lmao
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
more penalties for your collection Big Grin
Reply/Quote
So what’s the excuse for our offense today? We are just missing Mixon. Surely the great Dalton can do more than put up 7 points against a 3-9 team.
Reply/Quote
put nuge in let him try to Hit it.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
we're lucky the Bears shot themselves in the foot so many times or this score would be really ugly

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I have an idea... Let's put AJ out on defense for a hail marry, what's the worst that could happen.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Any bets on if the Bengals score more than zero points in the 2nd half? Man alive it's hard to be a "fan" of this trash.

Most likely 0 points., but probably a field goal
Reply/Quote
Not to fret. The halftime adjustments are coming up
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:33 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: So what’s the excuse for our offense today?  We are just missing Mixon.  Surely the great Dalton can do more than put up 7 points against a 3-9 team.

57 yards is enough comon
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: Almost rooting for Bears penalties..our D ain't cutting it.. 
Well, since the D is horrible maybe they can get penalized enough to cover up horrible play and give themselves some cheesy excuse.. "But it was all penalty yards!" 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I have literally seen 0 positive plays from Smith this year.

1 forced fumble.  3 sacks.  2 blocked passes.

You're smarter than that comment.  Don't make frustration lead to those types of statements.
Reply/Quote
Was that an incomplete or an interception by AJ? I need the damn replay.

Reply/Quote
Put AJM in there, we need to rest Andy for the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I have literally seen 0 positive plays from Smith this year.

He has 3 sacks
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:34 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Not to fret. The halftime adjustments are coming up

Penalty adjustments.. They'll make em all 15 yards or more..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Was that an incomplete or an interception by AJ? I need the damn replay.

Incomplete.  Would have been cool if he could have controlled it and get the stat...
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:35 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Put AJM in there, we need to rest Andy for the playoffs.
Need to rest him for next year's broken thumb..

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: 1 forced fumble.  3 sacks.  2 blocked passes.

You're smarter than that comment.  Don't make frustration lead to those types of statements.

(12-10-2017, 04:36 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He has 3 sacks

I think I keep getting Smith and Evans mixed up. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Incomplete.  Would have been cool if he could have controlled it and get the stat...

I would have wanted him to control it and run it back for other TD, so Mitchel Trubisky All pro to AJ Green TD
Reply/Quote