Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals***
The fact that Evans is playing and Vinney Rey is still on this team is exactly why Marvin Lewis and Guenther have no business on an NFL team. On that TD Rey just put his head down and ran up to the line and left a wide open path to the end zone.

Guenther was our Lb coach at some point and arguably without Burfict we have the weakest set of Lbs in the history of the game right now.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: HA SUCK IT NUUUUUUUUGE!

How does he keep getting chances?! An undrafted rookie kicker may miss some kicks, but Nuge WILL miss them. I’d rather have the uncertainty lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton looks like he is feezing and wants his mommy.
Reply/Quote
Bengals. Making more history at sucking.

Ah the memories !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:18 PM)Froob Wrote: We are terrible without Burfict

The defense has given up 374 or more yards in 5 of the last 7 games, and 112 or more rushing in 6 of 7 - WITH Burfict. 
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:20 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: The fact that Evans is playing and Vinney Rey is still on this team is exactly why Marvin Lewis and Guenther have no business on an NFL team.  On that TD Rey just put his head down and ran up to the line and left a wide open path to the end zone.  

Guenther was our Lb coach at some point and arguably without Burfict we have the weakest set of Lbs in the history of the game right now.

You realize they have two injured linebackers right?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Off the shoulder pad
Reply/Quote
Where’s the crowd noise? Pretty quiet at PBS.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:21 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Dalton looks like he is feezing and wants his mommy.

Seems fine to me
Reply/Quote
Apparently Illoka only had 1 or 2 good years.. I keep waiting for him to make some type of decent play
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:22 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Where’s the crowd noise? Pretty quiet at PBS.

We're on offense.  There should be no noise.
Reply/Quote
stop throwing it to green... the bears can do their job
Reply/Quote
That was some bad tracking by AJ.

Bounced off his shoulder pad.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Good call, if all else just made Chicago burn a TO.
Reply/Quote
Why not
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:23 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: stop throwing it to green... the bears can do their job

Stop throwing to our best player even when he beats his man? Can you imagine the complaints if they don’t throw it to him the rest of the game
Reply/Quote
this team sux Sad
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
AJ doesn’t look himself
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That was some bad tracking by AJ.

Bounced off his shoulder pad.

Don't know I'd say that.  That's a tough move to get your body around like that while going to the ground.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We're on offense.  There should be no noise.

Just during the huddle and snap phase, should be some noise during and at the end of plays. Crowd did a great job Monday night, maybe they are still waking up.
Reply/Quote