• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Dolphins take the lead!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wasted a timeout on a bad challenge.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:02 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Taylor HAS to give up playcalling duties on offense, if he's not outright fired. He is beyond atrocious.

And at that point what would he really be bringing to the table? We brought him in for his offense...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
That was a PI the reciever had hands on the defender before the ball was in Landry's hands.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
10 points left on the field... Very frustrating
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dolphins take the lead!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Well alright

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Now Taylor looks like a doofus for throwing a challenge for nothing.

Apparently the "football intelligence" did not know that type of play is non-reviewable without a flag.

Guess he'd know that if he wasn't so busy running the offense.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Now Taylor looks like a doofus for throwing a challenge for nothing.

Havet to. That play was the game. 

And it wasn't nothing. He was clearly blocking early.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:03 PM)Trademark Wrote: Pretty sure Mike is gonna fire him. Doesn’t he hate losing to the Browns ?

Yes he does !
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:04 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Wasted a timeout on a bad challenge.

Why? Still stopped the clock either way and at least using it there gave a chance at them calling it back and saving the game. If it was upheld the game is over anyway baring a Jermey Hill fumble
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:04 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Stop it. No he doesn't. 

He wasted a timeout when there clearly was no penalty. 
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And at that point what would he really be bringing to the table? We brought him in for his offense...

Indeed.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He wasted a timeout when there clearly was no penalty. 

It was a PI the WR had hands on the defender before the ball was in Landrys hands. You cannot block downfield before the ball is caught.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:05 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Why? Still stopped the clock either way and at least using it there gave a chance at them calling it back and saving the game. If it was upheld the game is over anyway baring a Jermey Hill fumble

Clock starts when review over.
Reply/Quote
Zac they will make the FG from there. Outside chance they miss from 15 further back you doofus.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Everyone who wants the #1 pick, you now have to worry about Detroit and NY Giants.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He wasted a timeout when there clearly was no penalty. 

The clock was running, the challenge stopped it like any other timeout. How is that a waste? You’ve got valid things to complain about if you don’t like Taylor. Don’t go making shit up
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:04 PM)OandB Wrote: 10 points left on the field... Very frustrating

We've only cracked 20 what twice, three times this year.
Reply/Quote
They'll kick a fg to go up 11.
Reply/Quote
A timeout wouldnt have helped us as much as a reversal on the 3rd and long conversion wouldve. That was game without the reverse either way. Good call to challenge it.
Reply/Quote