Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(12-08-2019, 06:08 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Everyone who wants the #1 pick, you now have to worry about Detroit and NY Giants.
Not if we hang and lose this one.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
5 red zone trips. 1TD
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Zac they will make the FG from there. Outside chance they miss from 15 further back you doofus.

He wants Borrow
Reply/Quote
Whoever said we were behind by 11 nailed it. Are you driving a DeLoren and your best friend is Marty McFly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton 2-14 in last 16 games. Has scored over 23 points- 1 time. Zac needs to give up playcalling, but a decent QB makes something happen with 4 redzone tries.
Reply/Quote
John Ross garbage time TD coming up?

Reply/Quote
This season is not worth the first overall pick. At no point has the been enjoyable. We'll **** up the draft anyway.
Reply/Quote
Put Dolegala in !!!!!!!’
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:10 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Andy Dalton 2-14 in last 16 games. Has scored over 23 points- 1 time. Zac needs to give up playcalling, but a decent QB makes something happen with 4 redzone tries.

“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Lol Ross

Reply/Quote
And ross stays in bounds. What a dumbass
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:10 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Andy Dalton 2-14 in last 16 games. Has scored over 23 points- 1 time. Zac needs to give up playcalling, but a decent QB makes something happen with 4 redzone tries.

Yep

Reply/Quote

The only thing Dalton did bad was the pick six. He is just calling the plays by Taylor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:08 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Everyone who wants the #1 pick, you now have to worry about Detroit and NY Giants.

We would have to win out for Detroit to get us because they have a tie.  I'll assume there is no chance we beat NE.  

Our only concerns are Miami, NYG, and Washington.
Reply/Quote
JOHN ROSS IS SO F'ING STUPID.

RUN OUT OF BOUNDS YOU DUMBASS!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: JOHN ROSS IS SO F'ING STUPID.

RUN OUT OF BOUNDS YOU DUMBASS!

No shit.

Selfish player does selfish things.

Who knew?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Way to get out of bounds there Ross
Reply/Quote
Randy played his ass off today.
Reply/Quote
Your point?

Our only options for QB this season are Dalton and 2 rookies.

If you're saying we need a new one in the off-season ... No shit. And we most likely will.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Lol Ross

I would cut him tomorrow just based on such a dumb move. Just incredibly dumb. I can't even begin to explain how dumb that is. 
Reply/Quote