Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Having Burrow doesn't correct this f****d-up play calling!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:18 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Not with this sad ass excuse of a coach calling plays

We have to hope he’s good enough to overcome having a moron for a HC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:19 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I hope no one shows up next week at home. A message needs to be sent that this is not exceptable any more.

The missed tackles, the lack of effort from this defense
Reply/Quote
Washington only down 17-9.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:17 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yeah should have ran it. But a 9 year vet QB with 0 pocket awareness doesnt help. He easily could have just ran that in instead of standing there like he has not idea what he is doing. 

Yep....Joe Burrow runs that in or through someone easily. Running g the ball never crossed Daltons mind as an option
Reply/Quote
Germaine Pratt is having a very bad game...very bad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:15 PM)Wader1 Wrote: Why would you not run it on first and goal from the two yard line? Garbage stupid play calling. To me that’s a fireable offense.

Zac needs to be fired.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:19 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Maybe Taylor just wants to make sure we don’t lose out on Burrow

Ah is that the "football intelligence" I've been seeing people post about.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
A. Dalton is potential FG machine!
Reply/Quote
And now Cleveland's run game is moving the ball at will.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:19 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Having Burrow doesn't correct this f****d-up play calling!

You could always have a QB that said "no" to the play caller (coach, in this instance).
Reply/Quote
What we get for hiring a millennial as a head coach! Next thing will be uniforms made from rain forest free bamboo and avocado toast at half time.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:19 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Maybe Taylor just wants to make sure we don’t lose out on Burrow

That is absolutely the only rational explanantion of why you would not run it there.  
Reply/Quote
And browns will score another TD
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:21 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: And now Cleveland's run game is moving the ball at will.

This game is over, the team is done.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:20 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: The missed tackles, the lack of effort from this defense

I love how the bengals celebrate making a tackle 5 and 10 yards down field. I think the bar is set pretty low for what is considered success fir the defense
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: A. Dalton is potential FG machine!

The red BB gun
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You could always have a QB that said "no" to the play caller (coach, in this instance).

But what rookie is going to say no to the play caller?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:22 PM)Trademark Wrote: And browns will score another TD

Is G. Atkins playing, anyone know.
Reply/Quote
Even Marvin would not have been stupid enough to not run it on first down from the two.
Reply/Quote