Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Refs dumb as shit!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:23 PM)Trademark Wrote: The red BB gun

Andy needs another re-benching to get him going.
Reply/Quote
Nice to have a kicker.

They hit the magic number 24. That about does it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Sorry folks.. I'm giving up today.. "Enjoy" the rest of the game. I'm gonna go climb under the blankets and pretend it's nice and warm in the house. (It's not)
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:19 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Also why in the hell don't you challenge the spot of the Mixon run?

I thought the same thing but the refs kinda screwed us. Everyone seemed to think it was a first down until 10 seconds left on the play clock when they made the announcement to fix the down marker
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:23 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: But what rookie is going to say no to the play caller?

Very true. We would expect a veteran to, perhaps.
Reply/Quote
Bengals making of career days
Reply/Quote
I can’t remember the last time someone’s missed a long FG against us.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Impressive kick indeed. Do not worry, Bullock will have at least 1 more FG attempt since he is tied to the Bengals FG machine offense.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:25 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Impressive kick indeed. Do not worry, Bullock will have at least 1 more FG attempt since he is tied to the Bengals FG machine offense.

Yes.  The results of a great football mind of Taylor.
Reply/Quote
Must be nice to have a kicker that can make it beyond 40 yards.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: Sorry folks.. I'm giving up today.. "Enjoy" the rest of the game. I'm gonna go climb under the blankets and pretend it's nice and warm in the house. (It's not)

I started late, watched the first quarter then skipped ahead to live (right now) after I saw it go downhill. Bonus to NFL gamepass in Europe subscription. Back to wrapping gifts and buying them.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:19 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Having Burrow doesn't correct this f****d-up play calling!

Nor does he fix the front office, lack of scouting and poor personnel decisions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:24 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I thought the same thing but the refs kinda screwed us. Everyone seemed to think it was a first down until 10 seconds left on the play clock when they made the announcement to fix the down marker

Noticed that. 

Felt like it was designed to see us fail and we played right into it. 

NFL does that a lot. It's extremely subtle and doesn't help the case for thinking games are fixed. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:26 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Must be nice to have a kicker that can make it beyond 40 yards.

Hey now.  If you can't be with the foot you love.  Love the foot your with.

Cue the Rex Ryan pictures.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:26 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Nor does he fix the front office, lack of scouting and poor personnel decisions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess we should just fold up shop then.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I started late, watched the first quarter then skipped ahead to live (right now) after I saw it go downhill. Bonus to NFL gamepass in Europe subscription. Back to wrapping gifts and buying them.

Make sure you buy Bengals shot glasses.  They're always the top seller.  Now where's my drink?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:23 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Is G. Atkins playing, anyone know.

Currently in the Bahamas counting his money....at least in his mind
Reply/Quote
Prediction, Bengals score a TD but fail the 2 point conversion
Reply/Quote
fell asleep watching the game and woke up just in time to see this team squabble a TD and the browns score a FG. sweet g-sus!
Reply/Quote