Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chargers***
Also noted Bengals have not won a game since Hue joined Marvin to help him out. Thank goodness Hue was hired as assistant to the regional manager. All is lost if Hue is our next head coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: No team could have marched down and score with 40-some seconds to go.

unless it's the Steelers against the Bengals

You mean like the Dolphins?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:05 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I must say; a commendable effort today. Much better than we've seen recently.

Marvin's magic is slowly starting to kick in again. Cool
Reply/Quote
SF is beating Denver 20-7.
Reply/Quote
There wasent even a guy blocking him on the line. And time expires, same as the failed conversion, never even tried to make something happen. The hell with Fire Marvin run this whole damn franchise out of town. Nothing will ever change with Brown, at least the team will be gone and some other cities embarrassment.
Reply/Quote
How the **** with all the penalties against defenders putting all their weight on QBs did a defender launch himself with all his weight into Driskell and land on him did that not get called. Yet Matthews gets dinged multiple times.
Reply/Quote
Not sure who this team is.. wow.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:06 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: You mean like the Dolphins?

them too
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:04 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: 5 year extension

And he gets to keep his walkie talkie

Reply/Quote
When Bengals fans are happy with the attempt, in a loss, lol
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:07 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: And he gets to keep his walkie talkie

That is what Mikey bought him for Christmas!!  
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:06 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: You mean like the Dolphins?

Not sure they marched
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
All things considered I think this was the best possible outcome a good showing but a loss which ultimately helps the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:07 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: And he gets to keep his walkie talkie

On the count of 3 I will try and find you. 3, 2, 1....!!!! I mean 1, 2, 3!!!! Ready or not... Hue, hold my headset. Here I come!! 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: When Bengals fans are happy with the attempt, in a loss, lol

I just really like that Joe Mixon guy. 

And Boyd

Reply/Quote
Those silly SD fans acting like their team just beat an NFL team. They have no idea.
Reply/Quote
Our season is pretty relegated to beat the Browns for being asses in a win and best the Steelers because they're the Steelers
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:06 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Not sure who this team is.. wow.

Just like the 90s.  You go into every week knowing they're not good and will likely lose but you keep hoping the stars align and they somehow manage to pull out a win.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:05 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Refs and 2 minute management lost this game.

throw the pre-snap no discipline penalties in there
Reply/Quote
Kept the Chargers offense under 300 yards for the game. Think about how it looked in the middle of the 2nd quarter. This will give Mikey reason to extend Marvin.
Reply/Quote