Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chargers***
This pass defense is just... ridiculously bad.
Giving up CHUNKS of yardage... 10, 16, 17, 21... sad.
Reply/Quote
They could line up at 1st and 40 at the start of every series and this defense would still get smoked. The are literally powerless to stop anyone. Bunch of absolute shameless turds on the field and on the staff. All should be expendable.
Reply/Quote
Dennard hugging the receiver to the endzone. They can't be this bad unless they're trying to lose. Why do they get paid?
Reply/Quote
From a acting as a mobster to quitting smoking commercials
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:31 PM)mon4078 Wrote: Its sad when its 2nd and 17 and you know they will get the first down.

Yup, even worse when we have the ball and its 2nd and 5 and you know we won't get a first. I don't get the play calling, if we need 10 we throw it 5, if we need 5 we throw a lateral, if we need a yard we just shit the bed completely. This offense is just as much a joke as the D, I get it we have a backup but damnit if you can run an offense with the guy like you would with the starter then why the f$&k is he even a backup.
Reply/Quote
Looking at the standings a few minutes ago, the Bengals are in the 11th draft position currently. So as bad as we see our team, it could be worse.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Is there a worse DE than Michael Johnson? Never gets any pressure on QB and is consistently the defender who is setting the edge for other offenses. Guy has zero awareness and completely content playing patty cake with his blockers.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:38 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: From a acting as a mobster to quitting smoking commercials
Don't forget he was also in Bee movie.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:38 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: From a acting as a mobster to quitting smoking commercials

Judging by the way he sounded speaking it appears that Anthony Hopkins really did eat part of his brain. 
Reply/Quote
I'm Ray and I quit smoking with Chantix. Some people might have depressed mood, suicidal thoughts, obsession with donkey hair, erectile dysfunction, 14 forms of heart disease and cancer, or the desire to root for the Bengals. If you want to quit smoking ask your doctor about Chantix.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
LMAO whoever it was that said 600 yards, well their on pace for that
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:38 PM)samhain Wrote: They could line up at 1st and 40 at the start of every series and this defense would still get smoked.  The are literally powerless to stop anyone.  Bunch of absolute shameless turds on the field and on the staff.  All should be expendable.

This is so true, no matter what the yards to go is I have no doubt they will give up the first down.
Reply/Quote
Why when the other team does a screen is there no one within 15 yards of the ball carrier????????? I dont understand that. We see that same damn play 150 times a season you would think that one damn time we could stop that crap. This is not football. Mike Brown is a gutless, crotchety old shit bag who must get off on being embarrassed.
Reply/Quote
Guess the defense doesn't have a single player you can blame everything on like the offense.
Reply/Quote
Who runs it up the gut there. Time to trade geno... Lol
Reply/Quote
Shawn Williams being a class-A *****.....again.
Reply/Quote
It’s just blatantly obvious how bad the coaching/effort is. Bengals LB are total trash but the DL and DBs have a lot of natural talent. They would at least be a mediocre D if we had a coach who wasn’t a complete disaster..
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:39 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup, even worse when we have the ball and its 2nd and 5 and you know we won't get a first. I don't get the play calling, if we need 10 we throw it 5, if we need 5 we throw a lateral, if we need a yard we just shit the bed completely. This offense is just as much a joke as the D, I get it we have a backup but damnit if you can run an offense with the guy like you would with the starter then why the f$&k is he even a backup.
Lazor is lucky the defense is so monumentally bad because like almost no one was talking about how bad the O was before Daltons injury.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Michael Johnson needs to be the first guy cut if/when a new coaching regime is brought in.
Reply/Quote
is Hue still helping us out?
Reply/Quote