Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chargers***
Tell you what; Christian Ringo is working hard so far. That means they'll release him tomorrow morning.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guarantee they pick up this 3rd
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Ringo? who?
Reply/Quote
How many plays before a TD?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:48 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I would rather see  60 yard Td's all damn game then to watch 3rd and 17's to be given up down the middle

Completely agree this soft defense is pathetic.
Reply/Quote
Shouldn’t they play to driskels perceived strengths, rollouts and keepers and whatnot? Hell, run the option, but for God’s sake try something different.
Reply/Quote
Ok knock it off guys, here comes the big third down conversion
Reply/Quote
Cut Geno.
Reply/Quote
and ringo was his name o
Reply/Quote
Hold the phones people. Two good defensive plays in a row. Make it 3, and Marvin gets ten more years!
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:48 PM)samhain Wrote: People can talk about the injuries all they want, but this defense hasn't been able to stop anyone all year.  They didn't when they were winning, and they can't now while they're all-around awful.  IMO it wouldn't matter if Brown, Vigil, Lawson and Burfict were all healthy.  Only Vigil looked halfway decent out of that bunch anyway.  Just too many trash players in the linebacking corps.

Bad scheme, bad coaching, and a  terribly deficient group equal a historically awful defense.  Fire everyone.  

I honestly dont get the "only vigil looks decent" narrative.  I have not been impressed with him at all. He is a step above the practice squad. Should be last on the depth chart imo, not a starter at all.
Reply/Quote
3rd and 12. Here comes a 14-yard pass.
Reply/Quote
At this point the season is lost. So I'd like to see the play calling just go nuts. Balls to the wall just all out with no concern for being conservative. Just go all all out and see what happens.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Unbelievable!
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:51 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Ringo? who?

Didnt  Val Kilmer kill him like ages ago?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:47 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Driskel smiling after a garbage play makes me wanna smack him

He learned that from Andy.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Ringo is playing for a roster spot next year haha.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:52 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: 3rd and 12. Here comes a 14-yard pass.

Good call.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:52 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Didnt  Val Kilmer kill him like ages ago?

Where did this Johnny ringo come from?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:51 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Guarantee they pick up this 3rd

This was just too easy
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote