Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Damn..2 timeouts burned already..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 03:23 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: That’s why the challenge was stupid. Only 1 left midway through the 1st quarter.

Even worse they lost a challenge...the risk reward was bad...
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 03:24 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Why is Zac starting Mixon after what Perine did last week???

Bc Mixon is now healthy and he makes more $.
Reply/Quote
Crying for a flag when he was hit inbounds.
Reply/Quote
Boyd questionable with a finger injury.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Boyd and Mike Hilton is a little much aint it football gods
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Zac is a ***** idiot
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 03:24 PM)Tony Wrote: Where the **** is Higgins!?!?

more hurt than previously disclosed?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Boyd is questionable.
Reply/Quote
Two timeouts gone and 2 injuries already. Must be a browns game
Reply/Quote
No Higgins, no Boyd, going to see a lot of Mixon 1 yard runs and force feeding chase.
Reply/Quote
Has Tee Higgins Been on the field so far?
I have not seen him. ?
Reply/Quote
This is awful to watch. Higgins not in for no apparent reason, featuring Mixon when he does nothing, dropped passes...all in a hyper critical game for playoff possibilities.
Reply/Quote
Wasted 2 timeouts just to not even cross midfield.
Lost Boyd and Hilton already - it’s still 0-0 but maybe time already to just put the backups in and worry about next week?
Browns are just all around bad for us.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 03:25 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Something is going on with Higgins and Boyd. Boyd looked like he hurt his hand.

I don't think Higgins has been in all game. He was supposedly active with his hamstring, but seen an awful lot of Chase and two white Trents.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Throw the ***** ball downfield...
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 03:25 PM)Housh Wrote: Tyler Boyd and Mike Hilton is a little much aint it football gods

And Higgins it seems too. 
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bengals haven't had Boyd or Higgins since the second play of the game.<br><br>Trent Taylor and Trent Irwin the guys out there. <br>Mitch Wilcox out there at TE for Hayden Hurst.</p>&mdash; Goodberry (@JoeGoodberry) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeGoodberry/status/1602006197707722753?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2022</a></blockquote>
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 03:25 PM)Housh Wrote: Tyler Boyd and Mike Hilton is a little much aint it football gods

Sounds like Higgins hasn't been in since the first drive as well.
Reply/Quote
We just havent been able to find any kind of groove against the Browns. So far today, more of the same.
Reply/Quote